*The dancing and/or entertaining flash mobs are getting a bad name with the rash of robberies that have occurred in the so-called flash mob name throughout the U.S.
The latest caper took place in a clothing store and once again was caught completely on videotape.
Saturday, Chicago teens targeted and invaded Mildblend Supply Co. in the well known upscale area of Wicker Park.
They went in the store and snatched up as many pair of the trendy Nudie jeans as they could. The jeans retail for $200 per pair.
The store owner Luke Cho told New York Daily News that he’s (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here