*The dancing and/or entertaining flash mobs are getting a bad name with the rash of robberies that have occurred in the so-called flash mob name throughout the U.S.
The latest caper took place in a clothing store and once again was caught completely on videotape.
Saturday, Chicago teens targeted and invaded Mildblend Supply Co. in the well known upscale area of Wicker Park.
They went in the store and snatched up as many pair of the trendy Nudie jeans as they could. The jeans retail for $200 per pair.
The store owner Luke Cho told New York Daily News that he’s (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here