*The dancing and/or entertaining flash mobs are getting a bad name with the rash of robberies that have occurred in the so-called flash mob name throughout the U.S.
The latest caper took place in a clothing store and once again was caught completely on videotape.
Saturday, Chicago teens targeted and invaded Mildblend Supply Co. in the well known upscale area of Wicker Park.
They went in the store and snatched up as many pair of the trendy Nudie jeans as they could. The jeans retail for $200 per pair.
The store owner Luke Cho told New York Daily News that he’s (more…)
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here