*The dancing and/or entertaining flash mobs are getting a bad name with the rash of robberies that have occurred in the so-called flash mob name throughout the U.S.
The latest caper took place in a clothing store and once again was caught completely on videotape.
Saturday, Chicago teens targeted and invaded Mildblend Supply Co. in the well known upscale area of Wicker Park.
They went in the store and snatched up as many pair of the trendy Nudie jeans as they could. The jeans retail for $200 per pair.
The store owner Luke Cho told New York Daily News that he’s (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here