*Just like the headline says, this page/board is where you can discuss the stuff that we didn’t cover in today’s issue. (It’s sort of like feedback with a twist) Remember, NO name calling, racial taunting, graphic sex talk and vulgarity in general, PLEASE.
EUR MOTIVATIONAL NOTE
Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. – Nido Qubein
July 27: Comedian Maya Rudolph is 40.
July 27, 1847: After departing New York Port in 1820, the first group of freed blacks landed first in Sherbro Island in Sierra Leone and later moved on to Bushrod Island – in what is Monrovia today – and established a state. By 1847, the country declared its independence. (Source: www.BlackFacts.com)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Declares May 23rd ‘Beyonce Day’, Then Lightning Strikes
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here