*Just like the headline says, this page/board is where you can discuss the stuff that we didn’t cover in today’s issue. (It’s sort of like feedback with a twist) Remember, NO name calling, racial taunting, graphic sex talk and vulgarity in general, PLEASE.
EUR MOTIVATIONAL NOTE
Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. – Nido Qubein
July 27: Comedian Maya Rudolph is 40.
July 27, 1847: After departing New York Port in 1820, the first group of freed blacks landed first in Sherbro Island in Sierra Leone and later moved on to Bushrod Island – in what is Monrovia today – and established a state. By 1847, the country declared its independence. (Source: www.BlackFacts.com)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here