*Mr. Terius Nash a/k/a The Dream … even though it was of his own doing … the poor guy is going through a lot lately: we’re talking baby mama drama, claims of being a bad dad, and now he’s got women trying to get at his money over social networking.
He says his recent tweets about gold-diggers have not been exclusively about his ex-wife, Christina Milian.
“I have no strife with Christina for I know this life is To Long sometimes you fight those u love most. I’m sure none of what I’ve written that actually has a Name attached will get noticed. lol,” he recently stated on Twitter. “I apologize 4 the Misunderstanding I’m way to blessed for that. Fasting on Negativity nothing but positive quotes will come from here, as I see my Voice is pretty loud these days.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
His timing was a bit questionable when he decided to make some interesting comments via Twitter. His former love and child’s mother publicly griped about him being an absent dad.
But The Dream says his messages were aimed at a Twitter follower.
Anyway, to stop the confusion, The Dream’s decided to exit stage left and leave the Twitter-verse for a while.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here