*Mr. Terius Nash a/k/a The Dream … even though it was of his own doing … the poor guy is going through a lot lately: we’re talking baby mama drama, claims of being a bad dad, and now he’s got women trying to get at his money over social networking.
He says his recent tweets about gold-diggers have not been exclusively about his ex-wife, Christina Milian.
“I have no strife with Christina for I know this life is To Long sometimes you fight those u love most. I’m sure none of what I’ve written that actually has a Name attached will get noticed. lol,” he recently stated on Twitter. “I apologize 4 the Misunderstanding I’m way to blessed for that. Fasting on Negativity nothing but positive quotes will come from here, as I see my Voice is pretty loud these days.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
His timing was a bit questionable when he decided to make some interesting comments via Twitter. His former love and child’s mother publicly griped about him being an absent dad.
But The Dream says his messages were aimed at a Twitter follower.
Anyway, to stop the confusion, The Dream’s decided to exit stage left and leave the Twitter-verse for a while.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here