*Mr. Terius Nash a/k/a The Dream … even though it was of his own doing … the poor guy is going through a lot lately: we’re talking baby mama drama, claims of being a bad dad, and now he’s got women trying to get at his money over social networking.
He says his recent tweets about gold-diggers have not been exclusively about his ex-wife, Christina Milian.
“I have no strife with Christina for I know this life is To Long sometimes you fight those u love most. I’m sure none of what I’ve written that actually has a Name attached will get noticed. lol,” he recently stated on Twitter. “I apologize 4 the Misunderstanding I’m way to blessed for that. Fasting on Negativity nothing but positive quotes will come from here, as I see my Voice is pretty loud these days.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
His timing was a bit questionable when he decided to make some interesting comments via Twitter. His former love and child’s mother publicly griped about him being an absent dad.
But The Dream says his messages were aimed at a Twitter follower.
Anyway, to stop the confusion, The Dream’s decided to exit stage left and leave the Twitter-verse for a while.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here