*Mr. Terius Nash a/k/a The Dream … even though it was of his own doing … the poor guy is going through a lot lately: we’re talking baby mama drama, claims of being a bad dad, and now he’s got women trying to get at his money over social networking.
He says his recent tweets about gold-diggers have not been exclusively about his ex-wife, Christina Milian.
“I have no strife with Christina for I know this life is To Long sometimes you fight those u love most. I’m sure none of what I’ve written that actually has a Name attached will get noticed. lol,” he recently stated on Twitter. “I apologize 4 the Misunderstanding I’m way to blessed for that. Fasting on Negativity nothing but positive quotes will come from here, as I see my Voice is pretty loud these days.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
His timing was a bit questionable when he decided to make some interesting comments via Twitter. His former love and child’s mother publicly griped about him being an absent dad.
But The Dream says his messages were aimed at a Twitter follower.
Anyway, to stop the confusion, The Dream’s decided to exit stage left and leave the Twitter-verse for a while.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here