*Mr. Terius Nash a/k/a The Dream … even though it was of his own doing … the poor guy is going through a lot lately: we’re talking baby mama drama, claims of being a bad dad, and now he’s got women trying to get at his money over social networking.
He says his recent tweets about gold-diggers have not been exclusively about his ex-wife, Christina Milian.
“I have no strife with Christina for I know this life is To Long sometimes you fight those u love most. I’m sure none of what I’ve written that actually has a Name attached will get noticed. lol,” he recently stated on Twitter. “I apologize 4 the Misunderstanding I’m way to blessed for that. Fasting on Negativity nothing but positive quotes will come from here, as I see my Voice is pretty loud these days.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
His timing was a bit questionable when he decided to make some interesting comments via Twitter. His former love and child’s mother publicly griped about him being an absent dad.
But The Dream says his messages were aimed at a Twitter follower.
Anyway, to stop the confusion, The Dream’s decided to exit stage left and leave the Twitter-verse for a while.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here