*The Game recently made the shocking announcement that he and fiance’ Tiffney Caimbridge were calling off their wedding.
So what is the problem? What could have possibly happened to create this sudden change of heart?
Point your finger at The Game. He took to Twitter to explain what was up. In end however, as far as we’re concerned, all he did was say it was all his fault, but of course he didn’t provide any real insight as to what’s really going on.
Here are his Tweets (sorry for the n-word, but that’s on The Game)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here