If we didn’t know better, we’d say this dude is living up his name … big time.
The Game has just revealed that after being cancelled just last week, his wedding to Tiffney Cambridge is now back on.
Last Thursday was the day he tweeted that everything was off and that it was all his fault: “The rumors are TRUE. The wedding is OFF. It’s not her fault, it’s mine! She’s a GREAT woman.”
But now, TMZ is reporting that the couple is now planning on giving it another shot and are moving ahead with wedding plans. According to sources, the new wedding date is in August.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here