*J.R. Perry – the host of the Farm Fresh Foods Radio Show on Las Vegas’ “Soul School Station,” KCEP POWER 88.1 FM – will have as his special guest Maxie B of the Mary Jane Girls.
Maxie B apparently is more that a singer/performer. She and J.R. will chat up her new healthy snacks products that are designed for mind, body and soul.
If you’re in Las Vegas, tune in this Monday, July 23, from 9-9:30am on KCEP POWER 88.1 FM
Of course if you’re not in ‘Vegas, you can listen online. Just go to www.power88lv.com.
You don’t want to miss this interview!
This infotainment radio show will have a major impact on the community at large, as it relates to healthy eating for the entire listening audience – young and old.
Topics of conversation include:
•How fresh farm foods truly helps heal and comforts the mind and body
•Natural ways to replenish the body
•How to lose weight naturally without any effort
•How to organically overcome that tired feeling
•Simple and healthy meal preparation for your family
These tips and pointers from celebrities, food experts, local and world renowned executive chiefs will share their many delicious healthy recipes; this will be a game changer for those listeners who know that they need to improve the way they eat.
We will also in these interviews, discuss healthy eating habits and how these habits have had a major impacted on their lives. The goal of this half hour show will be to take what was confusing and complex about proper healthy eating and making it easy and fun to understand.
It is our sincere desire to give our listeners, a new way to look at locally produced Farm fresh foods-fresh veggies and fruits. This new consciousness, will lead the way to a healthy, yet tasty lifestyle way of eating for you and your family and also give the community, a grape vine to healthy living and positive information on how to eat healthy in a city like Las Vegas which consumes, on average 1 billion pounds of produce, that is shipped in from other areas of the country. This show will become the portal to information on best practices on how to eat and feel better naturally.
The show will be aired starting Monday July 23 2012 at 9 am (Pacific) with a time slot of every 2nd and 4th Monday for the next 6months on Las Vegas number one soul school station KCEP – Power 88.1 FM. The show is brought to you by White Hills Ranchettes, a community supported agriculture group that is committed to bringing cost effective locally grown produce to the Las Vegas urban community. “Let the truth be told” let good food heal us, our families and the country we live in.
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here