*J.R. Perry – the host of the Farm Fresh Foods Radio Show on Las Vegas’ “Soul School Station,” KCEP POWER 88.1 FM – will have as his special guest Maxie B of the Mary Jane Girls.
Maxie B apparently is more that a singer/performer. She and J.R. will chat up her new healthy snacks products that are designed for mind, body and soul.
If you’re in Las Vegas, tune in this Monday, July 23, from 9-9:30am on KCEP POWER 88.1 FM
Of course if you’re not in ‘Vegas, you can listen online. Just go to www.power88lv.com.
You don’t want to miss this interview!
This infotainment radio show will have a major impact on the community at large, as it relates to healthy eating for the entire listening audience – young and old.
Topics of conversation include:
•How fresh farm foods truly helps heal and comforts the mind and body
•Natural ways to replenish the body
•How to lose weight naturally without any effort
•How to organically overcome that tired feeling
•Simple and healthy meal preparation for your family
These tips and pointers from celebrities, food experts, local and world renowned executive chiefs will share their many delicious healthy recipes; this will be a game changer for those listeners who know that they need to improve the way they eat.
We will also in these interviews, discuss healthy eating habits and how these habits have had a major impacted on their lives. The goal of this half hour show will be to take what was confusing and complex about proper healthy eating and making it easy and fun to understand.
It is our sincere desire to give our listeners, a new way to look at locally produced Farm fresh foods-fresh veggies and fruits. This new consciousness, will lead the way to a healthy, yet tasty lifestyle way of eating for you and your family and also give the community, a grape vine to healthy living and positive information on how to eat healthy in a city like Las Vegas which consumes, on average 1 billion pounds of produce, that is shipped in from other areas of the country. This show will become the portal to information on best practices on how to eat and feel better naturally.
The show will be aired starting Monday July 23 2012 at 9 am (Pacific) with a time slot of every 2nd and 4th Monday for the next 6months on Las Vegas number one soul school station KCEP – Power 88.1 FM. The show is brought to you by White Hills Ranchettes, a community supported agriculture group that is committed to bringing cost effective locally grown produce to the Las Vegas urban community. “Let the truth be told” let good food heal us, our families and the country we live in.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here