*The MERGE Summit 2012 will be held August 23-25, 2012 at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, Los Angeles.
The event, presented in association with partners EMI Music Publishing, Verity Gospel Music Group, and UPSCALE magazine, integrates faith and entertainment and provides a platform for men and women of faith to interface with, learn from and partner with leading executives and talent in the entertainment industry.
“We are so excited to announce that we will return for the fourth year”, said SUMMIT Founder and Chair Holly Carter. “Each year, THE MERGE SUMMIT has grown and changed to represent the evolution of the entertainment business, while always remaining true to our original purpose: to give a voice and opportunity for the gifts and talent of creative men and women of faith who have stories to tell.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Added SUMMIT Co-Founder & Co-Chair Robi Reed: “Each year, I grow more excited with anticipation of the Merge. It has proven to be an invaluable source of information for all who attend. I have no doubt this time around will be even greater.”
Gospel superstar Kirk Franklin said, “I’m excited about the Merge Summit … by partnering faith with media… we are able to cast a wider net, impact culture in unimaginable ways.”
The multifaceted program, one of the largest entertainment industry events for people of faith, is a complete weekend of education, inspiration and entertainment. Nearly 100 of the industry’s top entertainers and executives will lead more than 20 interactive panel discussions, workshops and Master Class sessions, covering the spectrum of music, television, film, radio, creative development, branding, management and new media.
For more information and to register, please visit www.themergesummit.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here