*Following a weekend marathon of Season 1 and Season 2 of “The Walking Dead,” AMC treated fans to a sneak peek of Season 3 – which highlighted new black character Michonne, played by Danai Gurira.
In the clip, which premiered Sunday night on “The Walking Dead’s” after-show “The Talking Dead,” Michonne – a samurai-sword-wielding, zombie-killer – is shown decapitating three zombies in an abandoned drug store before picking up some packets of aspirin. [Watch below.]
Also revealed during a call from co-star Chandler Riggs (Carl): Rick’s young son is going to the dark side and will be “more of a soldier.” “No more ‘stay in the house!'” Riggs told the “Talking Dead” audience.
As for the group’s arrival at the prison, which was first seen in the final moments of Season 2, Kirkman said the band of survivors see it as “a sign of hope.” (Just don’t count on it going well once they arrive.)
Below, watch the Michonne clip as well as an interview with co-executive producer and special effects artist Greg Nicotero discussing the new breed of zombies in store for Season 3. “The Walking Dead” returns on October 25.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here