*Nickelodeon has ordered the multi-camera comedy pilots “Instant Mom,” which has Tia Mowry in negotiations to star for its nighttime channel Nick at Nite that targets adult/adolescent viewers.
The show, from Aaron Kaplan’s Kapital Entertainment, was written by Warren Bell and Jessica Butler – and loosely based on their real life, reports Deadline.com. It centers on a 25-year-old party girl (Mowry) who trades in cosmos for carpools when she marries an older man with kids.
Bell, Butler and Kaplan executive produce the project, which intends to cast an all-black family, according to Deadline.
The series would mark Tia’s first scripted comedy after recently leaving BET’s “The Game,” where she co-starred for five seasons. She currently stars with her twin sister Tamera in the Style reality series “Tia & Tamera.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Olatunde Osunsanmi Tackles Science Behind Fiction With Hollywood TV & Film Successes
- *The Napa Valley Wine Train Ladies Visit 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Black Owned Beauty Supply Outlet Replaces Destroyed Korean Owned Store in Ferguson
- THE (10-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here