*Nickelodeon has ordered the multi-camera comedy pilots “Instant Mom,” which has Tia Mowry in negotiations to star for its nighttime channel Nick at Nite that targets adult/adolescent viewers.
The show, from Aaron Kaplan’s Kapital Entertainment, was written by Warren Bell and Jessica Butler – and loosely based on their real life, reports Deadline.com. It centers on a 25-year-old party girl (Mowry) who trades in cosmos for carpools when she marries an older man with kids.
Bell, Butler and Kaplan executive produce the project, which intends to cast an all-black family, according to Deadline.
The series would mark Tia’s first scripted comedy after recently leaving BET’s “The Game,” where she co-starred for five seasons. She currently stars with her twin sister Tamera in the Style reality series “Tia & Tamera.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here