*Nickelodeon has ordered the multi-camera comedy pilots “Instant Mom,” which has Tia Mowry in negotiations to star for its nighttime channel Nick at Nite that targets adult/adolescent viewers.
The show, from Aaron Kaplan’s Kapital Entertainment, was written by Warren Bell and Jessica Butler – and loosely based on their real life, reports Deadline.com. It centers on a 25-year-old party girl (Mowry) who trades in cosmos for carpools when she marries an older man with kids.
Bell, Butler and Kaplan executive produce the project, which intends to cast an all-black family, according to Deadline.
The series would mark Tia’s first scripted comedy after recently leaving BET’s “The Game,” where she co-starred for five seasons. She currently stars with her twin sister Tamera in the Style reality series “Tia & Tamera.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here