*Nickelodeon has ordered the multi-camera comedy pilots “Instant Mom,” which has Tia Mowry in negotiations to star for its nighttime channel Nick at Nite that targets adult/adolescent viewers.
The show, from Aaron Kaplan’s Kapital Entertainment, was written by Warren Bell and Jessica Butler – and loosely based on their real life, reports Deadline.com. It centers on a 25-year-old party girl (Mowry) who trades in cosmos for carpools when she marries an older man with kids.
Bell, Butler and Kaplan executive produce the project, which intends to cast an all-black family, according to Deadline.
The series would mark Tia’s first scripted comedy after recently leaving BET’s “The Game,” where she co-starred for five seasons. She currently stars with her twin sister Tamera in the Style reality series “Tia & Tamera.”
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here