“We’re married @barber_tiki ! ! ! ! !” Johnson tweeted.
Via Twitter we’ve learned that he and former NBC intern Tracyi Lynn Johnson were married on Thursday
Like EURweb on Facebook
“Many thanks to the NYC Clerk’s office, especially James Mitchell who married me to my love @TraciLJohnson!,” Barber tweeted. ”Excited for the next chapters.”
Barber and Johnson celebrated their wedding at a French restaurant Le Cirque in New York City, according to the NY Daily News. Tiki’s brother Ronde, a cornerback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, was also in attendance.
Barber and Johnson met in 2010, both at NBC News. Barber was contributing reporter with NBC’s ‘Today’ and NBC Sports – Johnson was an intern.
If you can think back, Johnson is the girl Barber left his wife for in 2009 when she was pregnant with twins.
The NY Post says Barber’s wedding comes eight days after his divorce from his first wife Ginny was finalized.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here