“We’re married @barber_tiki ! ! ! ! !” Johnson tweeted.
Via Twitter we’ve learned that he and former NBC intern Tracyi Lynn Johnson were married on Thursday
Like EURweb on Facebook
“Many thanks to the NYC Clerk’s office, especially James Mitchell who married me to my love @TraciLJohnson!,” Barber tweeted. ”Excited for the next chapters.”
Barber and Johnson celebrated their wedding at a French restaurant Le Cirque in New York City, according to the NY Daily News. Tiki’s brother Ronde, a cornerback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, was also in attendance.
Barber and Johnson met in 2010, both at NBC News. Barber was contributing reporter with NBC’s ‘Today’ and NBC Sports – Johnson was an intern.
If you can think back, Johnson is the girl Barber left his wife for in 2009 when she was pregnant with twins.
The NY Post says Barber’s wedding comes eight days after his divorce from his first wife Ginny was finalized.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here