“We’re married @barber_tiki ! ! ! ! !” Johnson tweeted.
Via Twitter we’ve learned that he and former NBC intern Tracyi Lynn Johnson were married on Thursday
Like EURweb on Facebook
“Many thanks to the NYC Clerk’s office, especially James Mitchell who married me to my love @TraciLJohnson!,” Barber tweeted. ”Excited for the next chapters.”
Barber and Johnson celebrated their wedding at a French restaurant Le Cirque in New York City, according to the NY Daily News. Tiki’s brother Ronde, a cornerback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, was also in attendance.
Barber and Johnson met in 2010, both at NBC News. Barber was contributing reporter with NBC’s ‘Today’ and NBC Sports – Johnson was an intern.
If you can think back, Johnson is the girl Barber left his wife for in 2009 when she was pregnant with twins.
The NY Post says Barber’s wedding comes eight days after his divorce from his first wife Ginny was finalized.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here