“We’re married @barber_tiki ! ! ! ! !” Johnson tweeted.
Via Twitter we’ve learned that he and former NBC intern Tracyi Lynn Johnson were married on Thursday
Like EURweb on Facebook
“Many thanks to the NYC Clerk’s office, especially James Mitchell who married me to my love @TraciLJohnson!,” Barber tweeted. ”Excited for the next chapters.”
Barber and Johnson celebrated their wedding at a French restaurant Le Cirque in New York City, according to the NY Daily News. Tiki’s brother Ronde, a cornerback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, was also in attendance.
Barber and Johnson met in 2010, both at NBC News. Barber was contributing reporter with NBC’s ‘Today’ and NBC Sports – Johnson was an intern.
If you can think back, Johnson is the girl Barber left his wife for in 2009 when she was pregnant with twins.
The NY Post says Barber’s wedding comes eight days after his divorce from his first wife Ginny was finalized.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here