“We’re married @barber_tiki ! ! ! ! !” Johnson tweeted.
Via Twitter we’ve learned that he and former NBC intern Tracyi Lynn Johnson were married on Thursday
Like EURweb on Facebook
“Many thanks to the NYC Clerk’s office, especially James Mitchell who married me to my love @TraciLJohnson!,” Barber tweeted. ”Excited for the next chapters.”
Barber and Johnson celebrated their wedding at a French restaurant Le Cirque in New York City, according to the NY Daily News. Tiki’s brother Ronde, a cornerback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, was also in attendance.
Barber and Johnson met in 2010, both at NBC News. Barber was contributing reporter with NBC’s ‘Today’ and NBC Sports – Johnson was an intern.
If you can think back, Johnson is the girl Barber left his wife for in 2009 when she was pregnant with twins.
The NY Post says Barber’s wedding comes eight days after his divorce from his first wife Ginny was finalized.
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here