Mariah Carey is officially the new soft-spoken judge of the group, but who will join her.
A recent casting rumor says it’s going to Toni Braxton. What, no Aretha Franklin?
Well, it’s just a rumor for now. If it turns out to be true, the show could be making history with two black female judges.
It would be quite a move if Randy Jackson stays too. That might be too black for America. So don’t get your hopes up yet.
Neither the Fox network nor Braxton have commented on the rumors yet.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here