She’s currently working on a follow up tome to “Priceless Inspirations.” Farrah Gray is suing for $1 million.
“u trying to sue me for 1 million dollars. for what??? give me 1 good reason,” she tweeted Thursday. “i refuse to let anyone lie on me. i did all I can do to sell my book and promote it. so all of this is BS!”
Like EURweb on Facebook
The book was actually on New York Times Bestseller list, but the publishing company’s attorney says she didn’t do what she was supposed to.
However, Toya’s camp released a statement, chronicling the events and promotional campaigns she participated in to sell her first book, including a self-funded college tour.
But the publisher is also alleging that she sold the book privately, which is a violation of the publishing contract.
It is not yet clear how much she made from the book.
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here