She’s currently working on a follow up tome to “Priceless Inspirations.” Farrah Gray is suing for $1 million.
“u trying to sue me for 1 million dollars. for what??? give me 1 good reason,” she tweeted Thursday. “i refuse to let anyone lie on me. i did all I can do to sell my book and promote it. so all of this is BS!”
Like EURweb on Facebook
The book was actually on New York Times Bestseller list, but the publishing company’s attorney says she didn’t do what she was supposed to.
However, Toya’s camp released a statement, chronicling the events and promotional campaigns she participated in to sell her first book, including a self-funded college tour.
But the publisher is also alleging that she sold the book privately, which is a violation of the publishing contract.
It is not yet clear how much she made from the book.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here