She’s currently working on a follow up tome to “Priceless Inspirations.” Farrah Gray is suing for $1 million.
“u trying to sue me for 1 million dollars. for what??? give me 1 good reason,” she tweeted Thursday. “i refuse to let anyone lie on me. i did all I can do to sell my book and promote it. so all of this is BS!”
Like EURweb on Facebook
The book was actually on New York Times Bestseller list, but the publishing company’s attorney says she didn’t do what she was supposed to.
However, Toya’s camp released a statement, chronicling the events and promotional campaigns she participated in to sell her first book, including a self-funded college tour.
But the publisher is also alleging that she sold the book privately, which is a violation of the publishing contract.
It is not yet clear how much she made from the book.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here