She’s currently working on a follow up tome to “Priceless Inspirations.” Farrah Gray is suing for $1 million.
“u trying to sue me for 1 million dollars. for what??? give me 1 good reason,” she tweeted Thursday. “i refuse to let anyone lie on me. i did all I can do to sell my book and promote it. so all of this is BS!”
Like EURweb on Facebook
The book was actually on New York Times Bestseller list, but the publishing company’s attorney says she didn’t do what she was supposed to.
However, Toya’s camp released a statement, chronicling the events and promotional campaigns she participated in to sell her first book, including a self-funded college tour.
But the publisher is also alleging that she sold the book privately, which is a violation of the publishing contract.
It is not yet clear how much she made from the book.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here