She’s currently working on a follow up tome to “Priceless Inspirations.” Farrah Gray is suing for $1 million.
“u trying to sue me for 1 million dollars. for what??? give me 1 good reason,” she tweeted Thursday. “i refuse to let anyone lie on me. i did all I can do to sell my book and promote it. so all of this is BS!”
Like EURweb on Facebook
The book was actually on New York Times Bestseller list, but the publishing company’s attorney says she didn’t do what she was supposed to.
However, Toya’s camp released a statement, chronicling the events and promotional campaigns she participated in to sell her first book, including a self-funded college tour.
But the publisher is also alleging that she sold the book privately, which is a violation of the publishing contract.
It is not yet clear how much she made from the book.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Suspect Arrested in Shooting of Five #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Minneapolis
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here