*New controversy has emerged in the murder case of Trayvon Martin.
After George Zimmerman’s original bond had been revoked, Judge Kenneth Lester, Jr. re-granted bail to Trayvon’s killer for $1 million.
Martin’s family was shocked by the decision. Their family attorney, Benjamin Crump responded to the situation saying: “Understand that this isn’t a sprint to justice, but a long journey to justice that they must bear for their son.”
Ironically, the judge made it clear to the court that Zimmerman’s character is more than definitely questionable, given his record of deception, citing that he may have ran off with the $130K raised via his website and donations when he was first released. However, he granted the bail.
It is not clear whether or not he will be released today or wait it out until the eventual trial.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Would You Support a Vet Who Shot a Cat in the Head With an Arrow? (Video)
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here