*New controversy has emerged in the murder case of Trayvon Martin.
After George Zimmerman’s original bond had been revoked, Judge Kenneth Lester, Jr. re-granted bail to Trayvon’s killer for $1 million.
Martin’s family was shocked by the decision. Their family attorney, Benjamin Crump responded to the situation saying: “Understand that this isn’t a sprint to justice, but a long journey to justice that they must bear for their son.”
Ironically, the judge made it clear to the court that Zimmerman’s character is more than definitely questionable, given his record of deception, citing that he may have ran off with the $130K raised via his website and donations when he was first released. However, he granted the bail.
It is not clear whether or not he will be released today or wait it out until the eventual trial.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here