*New controversy has emerged in the murder case of Trayvon Martin.
After George Zimmerman’s original bond had been revoked, Judge Kenneth Lester, Jr. re-granted bail to Trayvon’s killer for $1 million.
Martin’s family was shocked by the decision. Their family attorney, Benjamin Crump responded to the situation saying: “Understand that this isn’t a sprint to justice, but a long journey to justice that they must bear for their son.”
Ironically, the judge made it clear to the court that Zimmerman’s character is more than definitely questionable, given his record of deception, citing that he may have ran off with the $130K raised via his website and donations when he was first released. However, he granted the bail.
It is not clear whether or not he will be released today or wait it out until the eventual trial.
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here