*New controversy has emerged in the murder case of Trayvon Martin.
After George Zimmerman’s original bond had been revoked, Judge Kenneth Lester, Jr. re-granted bail to Trayvon’s killer for $1 million.
Martin’s family was shocked by the decision. Their family attorney, Benjamin Crump responded to the situation saying: “Understand that this isn’t a sprint to justice, but a long journey to justice that they must bear for their son.”
Ironically, the judge made it clear to the court that Zimmerman’s character is more than definitely questionable, given his record of deception, citing that he may have ran off with the $130K raised via his website and donations when he was first released. However, he granted the bail.
It is not clear whether or not he will be released today or wait it out until the eventual trial.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here