*Owning your own film studio can be nice, says Tyler Perry.
“If I had to deal with [another] studio making decisions, or they don’t like this; or if I had to wait for notes or changes, the whole process would grind to a halt and cost ten times more than it does. But, because I make all the decisions, I can turn two shows out in a day,” the entertainment mogul told us during interviews for his latest film “Madea’s Witness Protection.”
“Tyler Perry Studios,” established in 2006, is where he films and produces his various TBS television shows as well as his feature films. With five sound stages, a post-production facility and a back lot on the Southwest Atlanta property, Perry has moved a million miles beyond the simple dream he started out with — which was simply earning enough money to take care of his mother.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here