*Owning your own film studio can be nice, says Tyler Perry.
“If I had to deal with [another] studio making decisions, or they don’t like this; or if I had to wait for notes or changes, the whole process would grind to a halt and cost ten times more than it does. But, because I make all the decisions, I can turn two shows out in a day,” the entertainment mogul told us during interviews for his latest film “Madea’s Witness Protection.”
“Tyler Perry Studios,” established in 2006, is where he films and produces his various TBS television shows as well as his feature films. With five sound stages, a post-production facility and a back lot on the Southwest Atlanta property, Perry has moved a million miles beyond the simple dream he started out with — which was simply earning enough money to take care of his mother.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here