*Owning your own film studio can be nice, says Tyler Perry.
“If I had to deal with [another] studio making decisions, or they don’t like this; or if I had to wait for notes or changes, the whole process would grind to a halt and cost ten times more than it does. But, because I make all the decisions, I can turn two shows out in a day,” the entertainment mogul told us during interviews for his latest film “Madea’s Witness Protection.”
“Tyler Perry Studios,” established in 2006, is where he films and produces his various TBS television shows as well as his feature films. With five sound stages, a post-production facility and a back lot on the Southwest Atlanta property, Perry has moved a million miles beyond the simple dream he started out with — which was simply earning enough money to take care of his mother.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here