Young Glover, 11, and a 15-year-old girl were on an inner tube towed by a speedboat on Lake Lanier when the jet ski – operated by a man in their group – hit the tube, TV station WXIA reports.
Sources say that Glover was hit in the head and was unresponsive when he was taken out of the water.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Glover and the girl, whose name was not released, sustained serious injuries and were evacuated to a nearby hospital, where they remain in critical condition.
TMZ reports that despite Usher’s acrimonious divorce from Foster, he chartered a plane for Tameka, who was out of town, to be by her son’s side.
Sources say she was extremely thankful for Usher’s grand gesture and she rushed immediately to be by her son’s side.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here