Young Glover, 11, and a 15-year-old girl were on an inner tube towed by a speedboat on Lake Lanier when the jet ski – operated by a man in their group – hit the tube, TV station WXIA reports.
Sources say that Glover was hit in the head and was unresponsive when he was taken out of the water.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Glover and the girl, whose name was not released, sustained serious injuries and were evacuated to a nearby hospital, where they remain in critical condition.
TMZ reports that despite Usher’s acrimonious divorce from Foster, he chartered a plane for Tameka, who was out of town, to be by her son’s side.
Sources say she was extremely thankful for Usher’s grand gesture and she rushed immediately to be by her son’s side.
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here