Young Glover, 11, and a 15-year-old girl were on an inner tube towed by a speedboat on Lake Lanier when the jet ski – operated by a man in their group – hit the tube, TV station WXIA reports.
Sources say that Glover was hit in the head and was unresponsive when he was taken out of the water.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Glover and the girl, whose name was not released, sustained serious injuries and were evacuated to a nearby hospital, where they remain in critical condition.
TMZ reports that despite Usher’s acrimonious divorce from Foster, he chartered a plane for Tameka, who was out of town, to be by her son’s side.
Sources say she was extremely thankful for Usher’s grand gesture and she rushed immediately to be by her son’s side.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here