Young Glover, 11, and a 15-year-old girl were on an inner tube towed by a speedboat on Lake Lanier when the jet ski – operated by a man in their group – hit the tube, TV station WXIA reports.
Sources say that Glover was hit in the head and was unresponsive when he was taken out of the water.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Glover and the girl, whose name was not released, sustained serious injuries and were evacuated to a nearby hospital, where they remain in critical condition.
TMZ reports that despite Usher’s acrimonious divorce from Foster, he chartered a plane for Tameka, who was out of town, to be by her son’s side.
Sources say she was extremely thankful for Usher’s grand gesture and she rushed immediately to be by her son’s side.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here