*There’s horrible and sad news to report on Usher’s stepson, Kyle (aka: Kile) Glover.
11-year-old Kyle has declared brain dead by doctors following an accident yesterday when he was struck by a jet ski, TMZ is reporting.
According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher’s estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We’re told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.
As we reported earlier, young Glover was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.
Watch this report from ABC News for more information:
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here