*There’s horrible and sad news to report on Usher’s stepson, Kyle (aka: Kile) Glover.
11-year-old Kyle has declared brain dead by doctors following an accident yesterday when he was struck by a jet ski, TMZ is reporting.
According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher’s estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We’re told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.
As we reported earlier, young Glover was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.
Watch this report from ABC News for more information:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here