*What has Hip Hop culture done to women? Obsession over a fat rear end has caused some ladies to worship their backside, spending thousands of dollars to have that rapper’s girlfriend look.
One woman, a mother of two, spent $16,000 on illegal butt injections that nearly cost her life.
Vanity Wonder chatted with Eamon Holmes and Ruth Langsford on Britain’s “This Morning” and admitted she went overboard for an extra round rump.
Before she even went under, the 30-year-old already had a nice shape and a lustfully-licious booty. But it wasn’t enough for her.
Working as a dancer, she desired to turn audiences out with a deliciously enormous butt.
However, she now regrets going to the extremes she did, especially now that she’s left with a disproportionate glob.
“When I heard about butt injections I thought it sounded stupid but after a year in that environment as a dancer, everyone was doing it, it wasn’t such a foreign concept. I thought I might as well try it,” she said. “Then it became a competition – not for men but against other women. So many of us were doing it because we wanted to better than the other person.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Vanity went in for her first ‘treatment’ clueless about what was being put into her body. She then developed an infection that left her booty looking way nasty, like “a sack of oranges.”
Instead of going back again and again, she eventually got silicone implants and now has large rump, but she is unsatisfied with how it is today.
“Truthfully I would like smaller butt but I’m happy I didn’t die and still here for my children. I did so much dumb stuff with my body I’m lucky that I’m still living. When I look in the mirror, I think I would like a smaller butt, it’s hard to go shopping, but I’m just happy I’m still here.”
Watch the interview:
Vanity Wonder Massive Fake Booty & Fake Boobies by gabyybag
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here