*What has Hip Hop culture done to women? Obsession over a fat rear end has caused some ladies to worship their backside, spending thousands of dollars to have that rapper’s girlfriend look.
One woman, a mother of two, spent $16,000 on illegal butt injections that nearly cost her life.
Vanity Wonder chatted with Eamon Holmes and Ruth Langsford on Britain’s “This Morning” and admitted she went overboard for an extra round rump.
Before she even went under, the 30-year-old already had a nice shape and a lustfully-licious booty. But it wasn’t enough for her.
Working as a dancer, she desired to turn audiences out with a deliciously enormous butt.
However, she now regrets going to the extremes she did, especially now that she’s left with a disproportionate glob.
“When I heard about butt injections I thought it sounded stupid but after a year in that environment as a dancer, everyone was doing it, it wasn’t such a foreign concept. I thought I might as well try it,” she said. “Then it became a competition – not for men but against other women. So many of us were doing it because we wanted to better than the other person.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Vanity went in for her first ‘treatment’ clueless about what was being put into her body. She then developed an infection that left her booty looking way nasty, like “a sack of oranges.”
Instead of going back again and again, she eventually got silicone implants and now has large rump, but she is unsatisfied with how it is today.
“Truthfully I would like smaller butt but I’m happy I didn’t die and still here for my children. I did so much dumb stuff with my body I’m lucky that I’m still living. When I look in the mirror, I think I would like a smaller butt, it’s hard to go shopping, but I’m just happy I’m still here.”
Watch the interview:
Vanity Wonder Massive Fake Booty & Fake Boobies by gabyybag
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here