As his watchers know, the outspoken comedian has dubbed himself as the ‘black man classifier-judge-guy.’
Maher is constantly saying President Barack Obama isn’t ‘black enough’ and often uses Wayne Brady as the antithesis of all that is black.
But now Brady is pushing back. On nthe Aisha Tyler (podcast) show, he said, “the black man part of me” would “gladly slap the sh*t out of Bill Maher.”
“I’ve had Bill Maher twice now when referencing Obama, [sic] he’s like ‘yeah, with your Wayne Brady’ — it’s a diss to Obama to be called me,” Brady explained
“I’ve had Bill Maher twice now when referencing Obama, [sic] he’s like ‘yeah, with your Wayne Brady’ — it’s a diss to Obama to be called me,” Brady explained to Tyler, noting that Maher wanted a “brother brother.” Accusing Maher of only having the “particular black experience” of “f*ck[ing] black hookers,” he explained that he did not confront Maher usually because “if I would have gone on his show or even doing it online, I’m not going to win, he still has his platform.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
It seems like part of him really wants to slap the crap out of Maher right in front of his black hookers
But he explained that he wouldn’t actually do this “because I’d get sued and lose my house and its not worth it for me, but the black man part of me would be so satisfied to slap the sh*t out of him in front of Coco and Ebony and Fox, the three ladies of the night that he has hired.”
Tyler pointed out, though, that even if his name is being attached to negativity, he’s keeping Brady relevant.
HEAR Wayne Brady go in on Bill Maher below.
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here