As his watchers know, the outspoken comedian has dubbed himself as the ‘black man classifier-judge-guy.’
Maher is constantly saying President Barack Obama isn’t ‘black enough’ and often uses Wayne Brady as the antithesis of all that is black.
But now Brady is pushing back. On nthe Aisha Tyler (podcast) show, he said, “the black man part of me” would “gladly slap the sh*t out of Bill Maher.”
“I’ve had Bill Maher twice now when referencing Obama, [sic] he’s like ‘yeah, with your Wayne Brady’ — it’s a diss to Obama to be called me,” Brady explained
“I’ve had Bill Maher twice now when referencing Obama, [sic] he’s like ‘yeah, with your Wayne Brady’ — it’s a diss to Obama to be called me,” Brady explained to Tyler, noting that Maher wanted a “brother brother.” Accusing Maher of only having the “particular black experience” of “f*ck[ing] black hookers,” he explained that he did not confront Maher usually because “if I would have gone on his show or even doing it online, I’m not going to win, he still has his platform.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
It seems like part of him really wants to slap the crap out of Maher right in front of his black hookers
But he explained that he wouldn’t actually do this “because I’d get sued and lose my house and its not worth it for me, but the black man part of me would be so satisfied to slap the sh*t out of him in front of Coco and Ebony and Fox, the three ladies of the night that he has hired.”
Tyler pointed out, though, that even if his name is being attached to negativity, he’s keeping Brady relevant.
HEAR Wayne Brady go in on Bill Maher below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here