Take Tiger Woods for example, he rose to fame quickly as a golf protege and fell hard when his complicated love life unraveled in the eyes of the public.
Now he’s found God. At least that’s what TheRoot is reporting:
As he rebuilds his public image amid a never-ending sex scandal, the world’s most celebrated golfer has started to speak more openly about his Buddhist beliefs. In a recent interview with the Golf Channel Tiger Woods said of his noticeable bracelet, “It’s Buddhist, it’s for protection and strength and I certainly need that.” Yet some have since questioned whether his newfound frankness on faith is a cynical ploy for sympathy.
Check out TheRoot for a slideshow of celebrities who found God.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Beyonce, Jay Z Renting $45 Million Mansion, Suing Clothing Retailer
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here