*Outfits worn by Whitney Houston in “The Bodyguard” are up for auction in Los Angeles next week, along with other pieces worn by the likes of Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears on the big screen and the red carpet.
The items have been added to the Dreier Collection sale for auction house Profiles in History, to be held on July 28.
Highlights include Houston’s Rachel Marron Queen of the Night costume, which was inspired by 1927 Fritz Lang classic Metropolis. Profiles spokeswoman Nancy Seltzer insists the Art Deco costume is sure to fetch up to $30,000, reports WENN. [Scroll down to see Whitney perform in the costume.]
“One cannot find a better costume worn by Whitney Houston – one of the greatest musical performers of all time – at the peak of her storied career,” she said.
Also available are Houston’s custom Fabrice Simon sequined gown she wore at the 1988 Grammy Awards, Spears’ sequined catsuit from her “Oops!…I Did It Again” performance at the 2000 Grammy Awards and the pop star’s dance costume from her “Circus” video.
J-Lo’s Eiko Ishioka costume from “The Cell,” complete with black and maroon accented wig, is also on the block.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here