*Los Angeles, Calif. — Talented young actors, dancers and singers are sure to entertain and delight audiences of all ages with exciting skits, soul-shaking songs, special tributes to Donna Summers (vocal), Sherman Hemsley (acting) and Michael Jackson (dance) and so much more!
The triple-threat young thespians (ages 10-18) will perform at the Stella Adler Theater in Hollywood to showcase their hard work in an exciting production not to be missed!
“TST Idol” will take the stage for only two matinees on Saturday, August 4 and Sunday, August 5, 2012 at 3 p.m.
The Stella Adler Theatre is located at 6773 Hollywood Blvd., 2nd Floor, Hollywood, California 90028. Tickets are $10 for youth and $15 for adults. For more information, email [email protected]; call (213) 712-6944 or visit the website at TowneStreet.org.
About Towne Street Theatre (TST)
TST produces and develops original work for theatre and film that are reflective of the African-American experience. Founded in the aftermath of the 1992 Los Angeles riots with the belief that TST could affect social change through our art, TST’s mission is creating, developing and producing original work that is reflective of the African-American experience and perspective for theatre and film in addition to developing the next generation of theatre artists through children’s programming.
Carol Hall & Associates
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here