*Old ass rocker Ted Nugent should just be quiet sometimes.
The guy is now asserting that maybe things would be better if the South won the Civil War, referring to the Supreme Court’s decision on the president’s and the Democrat’s Affordable Care Act.
“Because our legislative, judicial and executive branches of government hold the 10th Amendment in contempt, I’m beginning to wonder if it would have been best had the South won the Civil War. Our Founding Fathers’ concept of limited government is dead,” he stated.
Just in case you didn’t know, Nugent endorsed Mitt Romney and more importantly, Romney sought the Motor City Madman’s endorsement.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Now this is Romney’s chance to react. But it’s unlikely he will. The last time the word-vomit ranter said something out of line, the presumptive GOP presidential candidate’s spokesperson responded in a passive way, avoiding even naming the famously controversial guitarist.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to his Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here