*Old ass rocker Ted Nugent should just be quiet sometimes.
The guy is now asserting that maybe things would be better if the South won the Civil War, referring to the Supreme Court’s decision on the president’s and the Democrat’s Affordable Care Act.
“Because our legislative, judicial and executive branches of government hold the 10th Amendment in contempt, I’m beginning to wonder if it would have been best had the South won the Civil War. Our Founding Fathers’ concept of limited government is dead,” he stated.
Just in case you didn’t know, Nugent endorsed Mitt Romney and more importantly, Romney sought the Motor City Madman’s endorsement.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Now this is Romney’s chance to react. But it’s unlikely he will. The last time the word-vomit ranter said something out of line, the presumptive GOP presidential candidate’s spokesperson responded in a passive way, avoiding even naming the famously controversial guitarist.
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here