*Old ass rocker Ted Nugent should just be quiet sometimes.
The guy is now asserting that maybe things would be better if the South won the Civil War, referring to the Supreme Court’s decision on the president’s and the Democrat’s Affordable Care Act.
“Because our legislative, judicial and executive branches of government hold the 10th Amendment in contempt, I’m beginning to wonder if it would have been best had the South won the Civil War. Our Founding Fathers’ concept of limited government is dead,” he stated.
Just in case you didn’t know, Nugent endorsed Mitt Romney and more importantly, Romney sought the Motor City Madman’s endorsement.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Now this is Romney’s chance to react. But it’s unlikely he will. The last time the word-vomit ranter said something out of line, the presumptive GOP presidential candidate’s spokesperson responded in a passive way, avoiding even naming the famously controversial guitarist.
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here