*Old ass rocker Ted Nugent should just be quiet sometimes.
The guy is now asserting that maybe things would be better if the South won the Civil War, referring to the Supreme Court’s decision on the president’s and the Democrat’s Affordable Care Act.
“Because our legislative, judicial and executive branches of government hold the 10th Amendment in contempt, I’m beginning to wonder if it would have been best had the South won the Civil War. Our Founding Fathers’ concept of limited government is dead,” he stated.
Just in case you didn’t know, Nugent endorsed Mitt Romney and more importantly, Romney sought the Motor City Madman’s endorsement.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Now this is Romney’s chance to react. But it’s unlikely he will. The last time the word-vomit ranter said something out of line, the presumptive GOP presidential candidate’s spokesperson responded in a passive way, avoiding even naming the famously controversial guitarist.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here