*Old ass rocker Ted Nugent should just be quiet sometimes.
The guy is now asserting that maybe things would be better if the South won the Civil War, referring to the Supreme Court’s decision on the president’s and the Democrat’s Affordable Care Act.
“Because our legislative, judicial and executive branches of government hold the 10th Amendment in contempt, I’m beginning to wonder if it would have been best had the South won the Civil War. Our Founding Fathers’ concept of limited government is dead,” he stated.
Just in case you didn’t know, Nugent endorsed Mitt Romney and more importantly, Romney sought the Motor City Madman’s endorsement.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Now this is Romney’s chance to react. But it’s unlikely he will. The last time the word-vomit ranter said something out of line, the presumptive GOP presidential candidate’s spokesperson responded in a passive way, avoiding even naming the famously controversial guitarist.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here