*Jennifer Hudson’s former brother-in-law William Balfour has received three life sentences for murdering her mother, brother and seven-year-old nephew.
The 31-year-old was found guilty of three counts of murder and four other counts related to the 2008 killings earlier this year and he has received the life sentences along with 120 years for the other charges. Illinois does not carry the death penalty.
Jennifer Hudson was present for the ruling today in Chicago.
Balfour had pleaded not guilty to shooting to death the singer’s mother Darnell Donerson, 57, her brother Jason Hudson, 29, and her seven-year-old nephew Julian King on Oct. 24, 2008, as well as home invasion, residential burglary and possession of a stolen vehicle related to the killings.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here