*Jennifer Hudson’s former brother-in-law William Balfour has received three life sentences for murdering her mother, brother and seven-year-old nephew.
The 31-year-old was found guilty of three counts of murder and four other counts related to the 2008 killings earlier this year and he has received the life sentences along with 120 years for the other charges. Illinois does not carry the death penalty.
Jennifer Hudson was present for the ruling today in Chicago.
Balfour had pleaded not guilty to shooting to death the singer’s mother Darnell Donerson, 57, her brother Jason Hudson, 29, and her seven-year-old nephew Julian King on Oct. 24, 2008, as well as home invasion, residential burglary and possession of a stolen vehicle related to the killings.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- UCLA Gymnast Goes Viral With Dab, Nae-Nae, Quan Filled Floor Routine (Watch)
- Ben Carson’s Debate Entrance Mocked on Daytime and Late Night TV (Watch)
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here