*Forever and a day the discussion around women of this generation has been about whether they need to have families or not and can pursue their careers.
Some women put off kids and marriage in pursuit of higher standing in their respective fields. Others juggle kids and a marriage while pursuing their career goals.
Recently, our partner site Loop 21 came out with a list of the world’s most powerful mothers.
Check out a couple of them below:
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton: Clinton, current U.S. Secretary of State and a former United States Senator, is the mother of one daughter.
Ursula Burns: Burns became the first African-American woman to head a Fortune 500 company when she became CEO of Xerox in 2009.
Check out the rest of the list here
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Ex NFLer Jonathan Martin Talks of Suicide Attempts, Never Being ‘Black Enough’
- Angie Stone & Daughter Address Violent Fight with T.D. Jakes (WATCH)
- MSNBC Moves Rev. Al Sharpton’s ‘PoliticsNation’ to Sunday Mornings
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here