*Forever and a day the discussion around women of this generation has been about whether they need to have families or not and can pursue their careers.
Some women put off kids and marriage in pursuit of higher standing in their respective fields. Others juggle kids and a marriage while pursuing their career goals.
Recently, our partner site Loop 21 came out with a list of the world’s most powerful mothers.
Check out a couple of them below:
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton: Clinton, current U.S. Secretary of State and a former United States Senator, is the mother of one daughter.
Ursula Burns: Burns became the first African-American woman to head a Fortune 500 company when she became CEO of Xerox in 2009.
Check out the rest of the list here
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here