*Forever and a day the discussion around women of this generation has been about whether they need to have families or not and can pursue their careers.
Some women put off kids and marriage in pursuit of higher standing in their respective fields. Others juggle kids and a marriage while pursuing their career goals.
Recently, our partner site Loop 21 came out with a list of the world’s most powerful mothers.
Check out a couple of them below:
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton: Clinton, current U.S. Secretary of State and a former United States Senator, is the mother of one daughter.
Ursula Burns: Burns became the first African-American woman to head a Fortune 500 company when she became CEO of Xerox in 2009.
Check out the rest of the list here
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here