*Forever and a day the discussion around women of this generation has been about whether they need to have families or not and can pursue their careers.
Some women put off kids and marriage in pursuit of higher standing in their respective fields. Others juggle kids and a marriage while pursuing their career goals.
Recently, our partner site Loop 21 came out with a list of the world’s most powerful mothers.
Check out a couple of them below:
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton: Clinton, current U.S. Secretary of State and a former United States Senator, is the mother of one daughter.
Ursula Burns: Burns became the first African-American woman to head a Fortune 500 company when she became CEO of Xerox in 2009.
Check out the rest of the list here
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here