The government gets hacked, the websites get hacked, Facebook is spamming up folks pages from hacks.
What’s going on? The latest security breach that was set to shut down users Internet capability on Monday was bad enough, but now comes another one hitting the free e-mail and Internet provider sites.
Yahoo! had to send out an alert Thursday that a security breach involving the theft of over 400,000 users’ passwords may have spilled over to other popular e-mail providers like Gmail, AOL, and Hotmail, according to the New York Times. (more…)
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here