The government gets hacked, the websites get hacked, Facebook is spamming up folks pages from hacks.
What’s going on? The latest security breach that was set to shut down users Internet capability on Monday was bad enough, but now comes another one hitting the free e-mail and Internet provider sites.
Yahoo! had to send out an alert Thursday that a security breach involving the theft of over 400,000 users’ passwords may have spilled over to other popular e-mail providers like Gmail, AOL, and Hotmail, according to the New York Times. (more…)
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here