*Florida police have released the 911 call made by a neighbor of former Miami Dolphin wide receiver Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada immediately following the alleged head-butting incident that led to his arrest for domestic battery. [Scroll down to listen.]
In the tape released by Davie police Monday night, the neighbor says the Saturday night altercation involves a ”high profile person.” He repeatedly urges police not to make a big scene when coming into the South Florida neighborhood.
During the call, the neighbor tells Lozada to wipe the blood from an open wound on her head. Lozada can be heard in the background saying Johnson headbutted her. The neighbor tells the dispatcher the woman will likely need stitches.
Johnson was arrested and bonded out Sunday morning. He was cut from the Dolphins later that day. On Tuesday, Lozada filed for divorce.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here