*Florida police have released the 911 call made by a neighbor of former Miami Dolphin wide receiver Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada immediately following the alleged head-butting incident that led to his arrest for domestic battery. [Scroll down to listen.]
In the tape released by Davie police Monday night, the neighbor says the Saturday night altercation involves a ”high profile person.” He repeatedly urges police not to make a big scene when coming into the South Florida neighborhood.
During the call, the neighbor tells Lozada to wipe the blood from an open wound on her head. Lozada can be heard in the background saying Johnson headbutted her. The neighbor tells the dispatcher the woman will likely need stitches.
Johnson was arrested and bonded out Sunday morning. He was cut from the Dolphins later that day. On Tuesday, Lozada filed for divorce.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here