*Florida police have released the 911 call made by a neighbor of former Miami Dolphin wide receiver Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada immediately following the alleged head-butting incident that led to his arrest for domestic battery. [Scroll down to listen.]
In the tape released by Davie police Monday night, the neighbor says the Saturday night altercation involves a ”high profile person.” He repeatedly urges police not to make a big scene when coming into the South Florida neighborhood.
During the call, the neighbor tells Lozada to wipe the blood from an open wound on her head. Lozada can be heard in the background saying Johnson headbutted her. The neighbor tells the dispatcher the woman will likely need stitches.
Johnson was arrested and bonded out Sunday morning. He was cut from the Dolphins later that day. On Tuesday, Lozada filed for divorce.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here