*Florida police have released the 911 call made by a neighbor of former Miami Dolphin wide receiver Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada immediately following the alleged head-butting incident that led to his arrest for domestic battery. [Scroll down to listen.]
In the tape released by Davie police Monday night, the neighbor says the Saturday night altercation involves a ”high profile person.” He repeatedly urges police not to make a big scene when coming into the South Florida neighborhood.
During the call, the neighbor tells Lozada to wipe the blood from an open wound on her head. Lozada can be heard in the background saying Johnson headbutted her. The neighbor tells the dispatcher the woman will likely need stitches.
Johnson was arrested and bonded out Sunday morning. He was cut from the Dolphins later that day. On Tuesday, Lozada filed for divorce.
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here