*In her new book, “I’m Not That Woman…A Fatherless Daughter’s Journey to Being” author, speaker and life coach, Angela Carr Patterson, gives readers an inside look into the life of a woman who grew up without the love and security of an attentive and available father.
In this rich and deeply personal book, Angela uses her own momentous life’s journey to show readers a contemporary path for experiencing forgiveness, renewal and love, in the midst of fear and hopelessness.
Threaded through her own story, Angela gives us an openly honest, first hand account of her personal struggles of being a fatherless daughter. Her deeply hidden secrets as she searched everywhere for someone to love her, and her mystical journey back home to a place of true authentic love.
“I’m Not That Woman … A Fatherless Daughter’s Journey to Being” is a fascinating example showing the power of spiritual truths and their life-enhancing consequences. Angela gives us seven powerful principles that can become the basis for every woman to experience the joy-filled life she was meant to live.
Delivered in the authentic loving voice of a woman who clearly understands the heartfelt secrets of every woman who simply wants to be validated, cherished and accepted by her father; this book offers compelling proof of the power of love, acceptance and forgiveness; and the daring new vision of our own unlimited power and potential.
To purchase the book, learn more about the author and hear what others are saying about the book, visit www.imnotthatwoman.com. “I’m Not That Woman…A Fatherless Daughter’s Journey to Being” can also be purchased on Amazon at www.amazon.com.
Angela Carr Patterson
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here