*Meta Golding, best known for her recurring role of agent Jordan Todd on Season 4 of “Criminal Minds,” is the latest to join the growing cast of “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.”
The actress will play Enobaria, a former tribute from District 2 who competes in a special all-star edition of “The Hunger Games” that occurs in the highly-anticipated sequel.
Golding recurred on “Criminal Minds” when A.J. Cook went on maternity leave. Her other TV appearances include guest roles on “CSI,” “House” and ‘Dark Blue.”
“Catching Fire” will feature returning cast members Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks and Woody Harrelson, as well as newcomers Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jena Malone and more.
The film is scheduled to be released on Nov. 22, 2013.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here