*Meta Golding, best known for her recurring role of agent Jordan Todd on Season 4 of “Criminal Minds,” is the latest to join the growing cast of “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.”
The actress will play Enobaria, a former tribute from District 2 who competes in a special all-star edition of “The Hunger Games” that occurs in the highly-anticipated sequel.
Golding recurred on “Criminal Minds” when A.J. Cook went on maternity leave. Her other TV appearances include guest roles on “CSI,” “House” and ‘Dark Blue.”
“Catching Fire” will feature returning cast members Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks and Woody Harrelson, as well as newcomers Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jena Malone and more.
The film is scheduled to be released on Nov. 22, 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here