*Meta Golding, best known for her recurring role of agent Jordan Todd on Season 4 of “Criminal Minds,” is the latest to join the growing cast of “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.”
The actress will play Enobaria, a former tribute from District 2 who competes in a special all-star edition of “The Hunger Games” that occurs in the highly-anticipated sequel.
Golding recurred on “Criminal Minds” when A.J. Cook went on maternity leave. Her other TV appearances include guest roles on “CSI,” “House” and ‘Dark Blue.”
“Catching Fire” will feature returning cast members Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks and Woody Harrelson, as well as newcomers Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jena Malone and more.
The film is scheduled to be released on Nov. 22, 2013.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here