*Meta Golding, best known for her recurring role of agent Jordan Todd on Season 4 of “Criminal Minds,” is the latest to join the growing cast of “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.”
The actress will play Enobaria, a former tribute from District 2 who competes in a special all-star edition of “The Hunger Games” that occurs in the highly-anticipated sequel.
Golding recurred on “Criminal Minds” when A.J. Cook went on maternity leave. Her other TV appearances include guest roles on “CSI,” “House” and ‘Dark Blue.”
“Catching Fire” will feature returning cast members Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks and Woody Harrelson, as well as newcomers Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jena Malone and more.
The film is scheduled to be released on Nov. 22, 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here