*Meta Golding, best known for her recurring role of agent Jordan Todd on Season 4 of “Criminal Minds,” is the latest to join the growing cast of “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.”
The actress will play Enobaria, a former tribute from District 2 who competes in a special all-star edition of “The Hunger Games” that occurs in the highly-anticipated sequel.
Golding recurred on “Criminal Minds” when A.J. Cook went on maternity leave. Her other TV appearances include guest roles on “CSI,” “House” and ‘Dark Blue.”
“Catching Fire” will feature returning cast members Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks and Woody Harrelson, as well as newcomers Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jena Malone and more.
The film is scheduled to be released on Nov. 22, 2013.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here