*We have no idea why, but baseballer Alex Rodriguez has put his nine-bedroom Miami Beach mansion on the market — for $38 million(!) according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The baseball star, who’s nursing a broken hand and hasn’t played since July, bought the stunning, modern-styled crib (see photo below) in 2010 for a whopping $24 million!
At the time, he was dating actress Cameron Diaz.
The Zen-like property at 4358 North Bay Road offers 20,000 square feet of space that Rodriguez sparsely but stylishly furnished. It also 275 feet of water frontage that includes not just one but two docks.
Many of the home’s walls are 12-foot impact windows with sweeping views on the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here