*We have no idea why, but baseballer Alex Rodriguez has put his nine-bedroom Miami Beach mansion on the market — for $38 million(!) according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The baseball star, who’s nursing a broken hand and hasn’t played since July, bought the stunning, modern-styled crib (see photo below) in 2010 for a whopping $24 million!
At the time, he was dating actress Cameron Diaz.
The Zen-like property at 4358 North Bay Road offers 20,000 square feet of space that Rodriguez sparsely but stylishly furnished. It also 275 feet of water frontage that includes not just one but two docks.
Many of the home’s walls are 12-foot impact windows with sweeping views on the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here