*We have no idea why, but baseballer Alex Rodriguez has put his nine-bedroom Miami Beach mansion on the market — for $38 million(!) according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The baseball star, who’s nursing a broken hand and hasn’t played since July, bought the stunning, modern-styled crib (see photo below) in 2010 for a whopping $24 million!
At the time, he was dating actress Cameron Diaz.
The Zen-like property at 4358 North Bay Road offers 20,000 square feet of space that Rodriguez sparsely but stylishly furnished. It also 275 feet of water frontage that includes not just one but two docks.
Many of the home’s walls are 12-foot impact windows with sweeping views on the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here