*We have no idea why, but baseballer Alex Rodriguez has put his nine-bedroom Miami Beach mansion on the market — for $38 million(!) according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The baseball star, who’s nursing a broken hand and hasn’t played since July, bought the stunning, modern-styled crib (see photo below) in 2010 for a whopping $24 million!
At the time, he was dating actress Cameron Diaz.
The Zen-like property at 4358 North Bay Road offers 20,000 square feet of space that Rodriguez sparsely but stylishly furnished. It also 275 feet of water frontage that includes not just one but two docks.
Many of the home’s walls are 12-foot impact windows with sweeping views on the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here