*We have no idea why, but baseballer Alex Rodriguez has put his nine-bedroom Miami Beach mansion on the market — for $38 million(!) according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The baseball star, who’s nursing a broken hand and hasn’t played since July, bought the stunning, modern-styled crib (see photo below) in 2010 for a whopping $24 million!
At the time, he was dating actress Cameron Diaz.
The Zen-like property at 4358 North Bay Road offers 20,000 square feet of space that Rodriguez sparsely but stylishly furnished. It also 275 feet of water frontage that includes not just one but two docks.
Many of the home’s walls are 12-foot impact windows with sweeping views on the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here