*Alicia Keys, Pink and Taylor Swift have been booked to appear on VH1’s “Storytellers” in November.
The ladies’ specials will air three nights in a row: Swift on Nov. 11, followed by Keys on Nov. 12 and Pink on Nov. 13. All three women have albums dropping later this year.
“I have always loved ‘Storytellers’ and, as a songwriter, how much fun it is to be able to tell your stories,” Pink told EW.com, adding, “Everyone has heard mine before!”
Pink drops new music on Sept. 14 when “The Truth About Love” hits stores. Meanwhile, Keys will perform a brand-new track on the show, ahead of her “Girl on Fire” album release.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here