*Alicia Keys, Pink and Taylor Swift have been booked to appear on VH1’s “Storytellers” in November.
The ladies’ specials will air three nights in a row: Swift on Nov. 11, followed by Keys on Nov. 12 and Pink on Nov. 13. All three women have albums dropping later this year.
“I have always loved ‘Storytellers’ and, as a songwriter, how much fun it is to be able to tell your stories,” Pink told EW.com, adding, “Everyone has heard mine before!”
Pink drops new music on Sept. 14 when “The Truth About Love” hits stores. Meanwhile, Keys will perform a brand-new track on the show, ahead of her “Girl on Fire” album release.
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here