That’s the situation in London where a a black woman on a crowded bus was captured on cell phone video going off on white folks.
You probably won’t be surprised to find out that for her efforts she was arrested. Read what Madame Noire writer Brande Victorian has say ab out the situation.
I doubt the black woman who flipped out on a London bus last week is the only woman of color to ever want to randomly go off on white people and “tell ’em why you mad son”, but perhaps she should have kept this rant to herself, as it has landed her in a bit of legal trouble. In a YouTube video posted August 17, a black woman some think is drunk and others think may be a little mentally off, takes the opportunity to get everything she feels about white people off her chest while riding public transportation, and she didn’t hold her tongue at all. Here’s a bit of her rant transcribed:
“I’m so glad I’m born black and I’ll die black. I was born African and I’ll f***ing die African.”
“The only reason I was born in this country is because you f***ing people brought my people here.”
“My parents are f***ing African, born in Jamaica. And I’m f***ing African, born in England and I can’t stand you white people, I tell you.”
“I don’t care what none of you lot got to say because at the end of the day if you lot would have had a choice you will f***ing go with your people and I’ll go with mine.”
“The whole lot of you are programmed, f***ing puppets. Not this one, I’m black and proud.”
Somewhere in here she decides to spit on the floor, announce that she’s black and proud once again, then go off about white people wanting to be black and the Queen’s Jubilee.
Read/learn more at Madame Noire.
Watch the incident:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here