That’s the situation in London where a a black woman on a crowded bus was captured on cell phone video going off on white folks.
You probably won’t be surprised to find out that for her efforts she was arrested. Read what Madame Noire writer Brande Victorian has say ab out the situation.
I doubt the black woman who flipped out on a London bus last week is the only woman of color to ever want to randomly go off on white people and “tell ’em why you mad son”, but perhaps she should have kept this rant to herself, as it has landed her in a bit of legal trouble. In a YouTube video posted August 17, a black woman some think is drunk and others think may be a little mentally off, takes the opportunity to get everything she feels about white people off her chest while riding public transportation, and she didn’t hold her tongue at all. Here’s a bit of her rant transcribed:
“I’m so glad I’m born black and I’ll die black. I was born African and I’ll f***ing die African.”
“The only reason I was born in this country is because you f***ing people brought my people here.”
“My parents are f***ing African, born in Jamaica. And I’m f***ing African, born in England and I can’t stand you white people, I tell you.”
“I don’t care what none of you lot got to say because at the end of the day if you lot would have had a choice you will f***ing go with your people and I’ll go with mine.”
“The whole lot of you are programmed, f***ing puppets. Not this one, I’m black and proud.”
Somewhere in here she decides to spit on the floor, announce that she’s black and proud once again, then go off about white people wanting to be black and the Queen’s Jubilee.
Read/learn more at Madame Noire.
Watch the incident:
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here