*“The Apprentice” season 4 champ Randal Pinkett just saw his company BCT Partners awarded billion-dollar contracts from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to provide health and IT solutions to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH), reports Black Enterprise.
“The SAMHSA and CIO-SP3 contracts are significant wins for our company,” stated Pinkett, chairman and CEO of BCT Partners. “They demonstrate the depth and breadth of our expertise in supporting complex, nationwide initiatives. They also exemplify our commitment to working with federal government agencies—helping achieve their missions and thereby improving the lives of the people they serve.”
According to BE, the SAMHSA contract will cover a 5-year period with a total ceiling of $900 million towards influencing SAMHSA in realizing their goals in substance abuse prevention and mental health treatment in those suffering from behavioral health issues. The NIH Contract will work on performance in the areas of IT over a 10-year period with a total ceiling of $20 billion.
BCT Partners was founded in 2001. The firm works with partners in the areas of housing, community development, economic development, workforce development, children and families, education, and health.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here