The husband and wife duo has written over 17 novels before age 25. When we say bestselling, we certainly mean it.
“The Cartel” was the first trilogy from the talented team and was a New York Times bestselling series. “The Cartel 2″ debuted on the New York Times Bestseller list at #29 (November 2009). “The Cartel 3″ made its debut at #27 in August 2010. Each release sold nearly 100,000 copies. The Cash Money Content signed authors are seriously no joke.
Recently I had the chance to sit down with down with the prolific duo and discuss their newly release novel “Murderville 2,” the second installment in a trilogy, as well as their upbringing on the streets of Flint (MI), the difference between clean money and dirty money, and much more.
Below is the video of our very frank discussion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here