The husband and wife duo has written over 17 novels before age 25. When we say bestselling, we certainly mean it.
“The Cartel” was the first trilogy from the talented team and was a New York Times bestselling series. “The Cartel 2” debuted on the New York Times Bestseller list at #29 (November 2009). “The Cartel 3” made its debut at #27 in August 2010. Each release sold nearly 100,000 copies. The Cash Money Content signed authors are seriously no joke.
Recently I had the chance to sit down with down with the prolific duo and discuss their newly release novel “Murderville 2,” the second installment in a trilogy, as well as their upbringing on the streets of Flint (MI), the difference between clean money and dirty money, and much more.
Below is the video of our very frank discussion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here