The husband and wife duo has written over 17 novels before age 25. When we say bestselling, we certainly mean it.
“The Cartel” was the first trilogy from the talented team and was a New York Times bestselling series. “The Cartel 2″ debuted on the New York Times Bestseller list at #29 (November 2009). “The Cartel 3″ made its debut at #27 in August 2010. Each release sold nearly 100,000 copies. The Cash Money Content signed authors are seriously no joke.
Recently I had the chance to sit down with down with the prolific duo and discuss their newly release novel “Murderville 2,” the second installment in a trilogy, as well as their upbringing on the streets of Flint (MI), the difference between clean money and dirty money, and much more.
Below is the video of our very frank discussion.
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here