The husband and wife duo has written over 17 novels before age 25. When we say bestselling, we certainly mean it.
“The Cartel” was the first trilogy from the talented team and was a New York Times bestselling series. “The Cartel 2″ debuted on the New York Times Bestseller list at #29 (November 2009). “The Cartel 3″ made its debut at #27 in August 2010. Each release sold nearly 100,000 copies. The Cash Money Content signed authors are seriously no joke.
Recently I had the chance to sit down with down with the prolific duo and discuss their newly release novel “Murderville 2,” the second installment in a trilogy, as well as their upbringing on the streets of Flint (MI), the difference between clean money and dirty money, and much more.
Below is the video of our very frank discussion.
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here