The husband and wife duo has written over 17 novels before age 25. When we say bestselling, we certainly mean it.
“The Cartel” was the first trilogy from the talented team and was a New York Times bestselling series. “The Cartel 2” debuted on the New York Times Bestseller list at #29 (November 2009). “The Cartel 3” made its debut at #27 in August 2010. Each release sold nearly 100,000 copies. The Cash Money Content signed authors are seriously no joke.
Recently I had the chance to sit down with down with the prolific duo and discuss their newly release novel “Murderville 2,” the second installment in a trilogy, as well as their upbringing on the streets of Flint (MI), the difference between clean money and dirty money, and much more.
Below is the video of our very frank discussion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here