Benzino recently told Sister 2 Sister that she’s been sort of keeping her daughter’s age a secret.
He’s got kids (adult aged), of his own too, but that’s not the focus of this discussion.
“Karlie’s daughter I think is about 17 years old. She just graduated from high school,” Benzino revealed – did he do it on purpose?
It’s not clear if Karlie has cleared this information, but he obviously doesn’t think it needs to be, since they’re all grown – parents and kids.
He cleaned it up though.
“Karlie’s a very wonderful mother; the relationship between her and her daughter is incredible,” Benzino asserted, vouching for Karlie’s parental skills. “Her daughter loves her very much, and Karlie’s very much in her daughter’s life. She’s a great mother, and my kids took to Karlie, also–especially my daughter.”
Benzino and his kids are doing well, if you wanted to know. He’s back to being a single dad, since he and Karlie didn’t work out so well. They’re growing up and exploring their interests in music and such.
“I like to let them know you gotta get out there in the world and smell, touch, be a part of things. Keep a good balance of everything. Though I let my kids do a lot and experience a lot, I am strict.”
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here