Benzino recently told Sister 2 Sister that she’s been sort of keeping her daughter’s age a secret.
He’s got kids (adult aged), of his own too, but that’s not the focus of this discussion.
“Karlie’s daughter I think is about 17 years old. She just graduated from high school,” Benzino revealed – did he do it on purpose?
It’s not clear if Karlie has cleared this information, but he obviously doesn’t think it needs to be, since they’re all grown – parents and kids.
He cleaned it up though.
“Karlie’s a very wonderful mother; the relationship between her and her daughter is incredible,” Benzino asserted, vouching for Karlie’s parental skills. “Her daughter loves her very much, and Karlie’s very much in her daughter’s life. She’s a great mother, and my kids took to Karlie, also–especially my daughter.”
Benzino and his kids are doing well, if you wanted to know. He’s back to being a single dad, since he and Karlie didn’t work out so well. They’re growing up and exploring their interests in music and such.
“I like to let them know you gotta get out there in the world and smell, touch, be a part of things. Keep a good balance of everything. Though I let my kids do a lot and experience a lot, I am strict.”
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here