Benzino recently told Sister 2 Sister that she’s been sort of keeping her daughter’s age a secret.
He’s got kids (adult aged), of his own too, but that’s not the focus of this discussion.
“Karlie’s daughter I think is about 17 years old. She just graduated from high school,” Benzino revealed – did he do it on purpose?
It’s not clear if Karlie has cleared this information, but he obviously doesn’t think it needs to be, since they’re all grown – parents and kids.
He cleaned it up though.
“Karlie’s a very wonderful mother; the relationship between her and her daughter is incredible,” Benzino asserted, vouching for Karlie’s parental skills. “Her daughter loves her very much, and Karlie’s very much in her daughter’s life. She’s a great mother, and my kids took to Karlie, also–especially my daughter.”
Benzino and his kids are doing well, if you wanted to know. He’s back to being a single dad, since he and Karlie didn’t work out so well. They’re growing up and exploring their interests in music and such.
“I like to let them know you gotta get out there in the world and smell, touch, be a part of things. Keep a good balance of everything. Though I let my kids do a lot and experience a lot, I am strict.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here