And with Beyonce having shade thrown at her by Harry Belafonte for not being socially responsible, it appears her the time is now to respond.
The singer appeared on CNN’s “Anderson 360″ Wednesday night. She was there to discuss her appearance at the United Nations on World Humanitarian Day to record her version of “I Am Here.”
She discussed promoting positivity in honor of World Humanitarian Day. She also detailed how “I Am Here,” written by Diane Warren integrates into the theme.
“It says, ‘I want to leave my footprints in the sands of time’ and it basically is all of our dreams, I think. And that’s leaving our mark on the world. I feel like we all want to know that our life meant something.”
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here