*The big day is almost here for renowned Bishop John White and legendary stuntwoman and actress, April Weeden, to tie the matrimonial knot on Aug. 11, 2012.
These two lovebirds were introduced by mutual friends, while doing good for the world brought them together. Bishop White popped the big question in June of this year at The Second Jurisdiction Holy Convocation in San Diego, with the blessings of Bishop George Dallas McKinney. The couple manages to keep love alive while working their busy schedules.
Bishop John White is the founding Pastor of Dominion CC Marketplace Ministries and oversees several churches in six states. In addition, Bishop White has been a host on TBN for over 14 years as well as the host of “Anointing Explosion.” He takes his ministry across the world delivering the powerful word. In addition to his ministry, Bishop White is a father, accomplished author, published writer and currently holds two US patents as an inventor.
April Weeden is one of Hollywood’s award-winning stuntwoman who continues to thrive as a legend in the industry. She is a proud mother of her 10 year old daughter, Kiera, who is also an actress and stuntgirl. The “soon to be” first lady is also a gifted mentor to over 100 women, men and young people with her resilient Joy Foundation. Additionally, Ms. Weeden travels as well as donates her time and money to community organizations.
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here