The album, which is compiled of uplifting, hand clapping traditional Gospel music will be in stores Oct. 30.
The single has received tremendous support and currently stands at no. 32 on the Gospel Chart and no. 34 on the Media Base Gospel Chart
The radio promotional tour started August 21, at WAGG, in Birmingham, Ala. and will continue to Nashville, Tenn., Chicago, Ill., Jackson, Miss., Columbus, Ga., Detroit, Mich., Los Angeles, Calif., Chattanooga, Tenn, Atlanta, Ga., Columbia, SC, and Montgomery, Ala.
“The song speaks to the hearts of people that have been through things in life, yet endured,” the bishop said. “I wanted to let people know we are imperfect, and in our journey we might have to suffer, but you have to stay faithful to the word of God and he will see you through. I wanted to inspire others to stand when trusted friends forsake them, financial burdens overwhelm them, health fails, and their spiritual faith gets tested.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here