The album, which is compiled of uplifting, hand clapping traditional Gospel music will be in stores Oct. 30.
The single has received tremendous support and currently stands at no. 32 on the Gospel Chart and no. 34 on the Media Base Gospel Chart
The radio promotional tour started August 21, at WAGG, in Birmingham, Ala. and will continue to Nashville, Tenn., Chicago, Ill., Jackson, Miss., Columbus, Ga., Detroit, Mich., Los Angeles, Calif., Chattanooga, Tenn, Atlanta, Ga., Columbia, SC, and Montgomery, Ala.
“The song speaks to the hearts of people that have been through things in life, yet endured,” the bishop said. “I wanted to let people know we are imperfect, and in our journey we might have to suffer, but you have to stay faithful to the word of God and he will see you through. I wanted to inspire others to stand when trusted friends forsake them, financial burdens overwhelm them, health fails, and their spiritual faith gets tested.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here