The album, which is compiled of uplifting, hand clapping traditional Gospel music will be in stores Oct. 30.
The single has received tremendous support and currently stands at no. 32 on the Gospel Chart and no. 34 on the Media Base Gospel Chart
The radio promotional tour started August 21, at WAGG, in Birmingham, Ala. and will continue to Nashville, Tenn., Chicago, Ill., Jackson, Miss., Columbus, Ga., Detroit, Mich., Los Angeles, Calif., Chattanooga, Tenn, Atlanta, Ga., Columbia, SC, and Montgomery, Ala.
“The song speaks to the hearts of people that have been through things in life, yet endured,” the bishop said. “I wanted to let people know we are imperfect, and in our journey we might have to suffer, but you have to stay faithful to the word of God and he will see you through. I wanted to inspire others to stand when trusted friends forsake them, financial burdens overwhelm them, health fails, and their spiritual faith gets tested.”
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here