The album, which is compiled of uplifting, hand clapping traditional Gospel music will be in stores Oct. 30.
The single has received tremendous support and currently stands at no. 32 on the Gospel Chart and no. 34 on the Media Base Gospel Chart
The radio promotional tour started August 21, at WAGG, in Birmingham, Ala. and will continue to Nashville, Tenn., Chicago, Ill., Jackson, Miss., Columbus, Ga., Detroit, Mich., Los Angeles, Calif., Chattanooga, Tenn, Atlanta, Ga., Columbia, SC, and Montgomery, Ala.
“The song speaks to the hearts of people that have been through things in life, yet endured,” the bishop said. “I wanted to let people know we are imperfect, and in our journey we might have to suffer, but you have to stay faithful to the word of God and he will see you through. I wanted to inspire others to stand when trusted friends forsake them, financial burdens overwhelm them, health fails, and their spiritual faith gets tested.”
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here