The album, which is compiled of uplifting, hand clapping traditional Gospel music will be in stores Oct. 30.
The single has received tremendous support and currently stands at no. 32 on the Gospel Chart and no. 34 on the Media Base Gospel Chart
The radio promotional tour started August 21, at WAGG, in Birmingham, Ala. and will continue to Nashville, Tenn., Chicago, Ill., Jackson, Miss., Columbus, Ga., Detroit, Mich., Los Angeles, Calif., Chattanooga, Tenn, Atlanta, Ga., Columbia, SC, and Montgomery, Ala.
“The song speaks to the hearts of people that have been through things in life, yet endured,” the bishop said. “I wanted to let people know we are imperfect, and in our journey we might have to suffer, but you have to stay faithful to the word of God and he will see you through. I wanted to inspire others to stand when trusted friends forsake them, financial burdens overwhelm them, health fails, and their spiritual faith gets tested.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here