*19-year-old Bobbi Kristina, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston, was the center of attraction last night as some of the biggest names in Hollywood came out for the LA premiere of “Sparkle,” the film Houston completed before her death in February.
In the video report below, besides Bobbi Kristina and her beau/brother Nick Gordon, flashes of celbes including Smokey Robinson, Tyler Perry, Cee Lo Green and lots of others are seen on the red carpet.
Of course with singers like Goapele, Shanice and Kim Burrell in the house, they all gave up impromptu snippets of “Giving Him Something He Can Feel” off the “Sparkle” soundtrack.
Also, lead actress Jordin Sparks talks about when she heard of Houston’s death and what the star was like on set.
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here