*19-year-old Bobbi Kristina, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston, was the center of attraction last night as some of the biggest names in Hollywood came out for the LA premiere of “Sparkle,” the film Houston completed before her death in February.
In the video report below, besides Bobbi Kristina and her beau/brother Nick Gordon, flashes of celbes including Smokey Robinson, Tyler Perry, Cee Lo Green and lots of others are seen on the red carpet.
Of course with singers like Goapele, Shanice and Kim Burrell in the house, they all gave up impromptu snippets of “Giving Him Something He Can Feel” off the “Sparkle” soundtrack.
Also, lead actress Jordin Sparks talks about when she heard of Houston’s death and what the star was like on set.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here