*19-year-old Bobbi Kristina, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston, was the center of attraction last night as some of the biggest names in Hollywood came out for the LA premiere of “Sparkle,” the film Houston completed before her death in February.
In the video report below, besides Bobbi Kristina and her beau/brother Nick Gordon, flashes of celbes including Smokey Robinson, Tyler Perry, Cee Lo Green and lots of others are seen on the red carpet.
Of course with singers like Goapele, Shanice and Kim Burrell in the house, they all gave up impromptu snippets of “Giving Him Something He Can Feel” off the “Sparkle” soundtrack.
Also, lead actress Jordin Sparks talks about when she heard of Houston’s death and what the star was like on set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here