*19-year-old Bobbi Kristina, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston, was the center of attraction last night as some of the biggest names in Hollywood came out for the LA premiere of “Sparkle,” the film Houston completed before her death in February.
In the video report below, besides Bobbi Kristina and her beau/brother Nick Gordon, flashes of celbes including Smokey Robinson, Tyler Perry, Cee Lo Green and lots of others are seen on the red carpet.
Of course with singers like Goapele, Shanice and Kim Burrell in the house, they all gave up impromptu snippets of “Giving Him Something He Can Feel” off the “Sparkle” soundtrack.
Also, lead actress Jordin Sparks talks about when she heard of Houston’s death and what the star was like on set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here