*19-year-old Bobbi Kristina, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston, was the center of attraction last night as some of the biggest names in Hollywood came out for the LA premiere of “Sparkle,” the film Houston completed before her death in February.
In the video report below, besides Bobbi Kristina and her beau/brother Nick Gordon, flashes of celbes including Smokey Robinson, Tyler Perry, Cee Lo Green and lots of others are seen on the red carpet.
Of course with singers like Goapele, Shanice and Kim Burrell in the house, they all gave up impromptu snippets of “Giving Him Something He Can Feel” off the “Sparkle” soundtrack.
Also, lead actress Jordin Sparks talks about when she heard of Houston’s death and what the star was like on set.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here