*Bobby Brown is said to be “doing well” since checking into rehab earlier this month to battle an addiction to alcohol.
According to a statement released by his lawyer, Brown, who has daughter Bobbi Kristina with his late ex-wife Whitney Houston, is determined to conquer his demons.
“Mr. Brown takes his agreement very seriously. Bobby is doing well…,” said Brown’s lawyer.
The singer’s wife Alicia Etheridge, who married the star in June, adds, “Bobby’s children and loved ones are very proud of him. We appreciate his fans’ prayers and well wishes. Bobby is mentally in a good place.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here