*Bobby Brown is said to be “doing well” since checking into rehab earlier this month to battle an addiction to alcohol.
According to a statement released by his lawyer, Brown, who has daughter Bobbi Kristina with his late ex-wife Whitney Houston, is determined to conquer his demons.
“Mr. Brown takes his agreement very seriously. Bobby is doing well…,” said Brown’s lawyer.
The singer’s wife Alicia Etheridge, who married the star in June, adds, “Bobby’s children and loved ones are very proud of him. We appreciate his fans’ prayers and well wishes. Bobby is mentally in a good place.”
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here