*Bobby Brown is said to be “doing well” since checking into rehab earlier this month to battle an addiction to alcohol.
According to a statement released by his lawyer, Brown, who has daughter Bobbi Kristina with his late ex-wife Whitney Houston, is determined to conquer his demons.
“Mr. Brown takes his agreement very seriously. Bobby is doing well…,” said Brown’s lawyer.
The singer’s wife Alicia Etheridge, who married the star in June, adds, “Bobby’s children and loved ones are very proud of him. We appreciate his fans’ prayers and well wishes. Bobby is mentally in a good place.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here