*Bobby Brown is said to be “doing well” since checking into rehab earlier this month to battle an addiction to alcohol.
According to a statement released by his lawyer, Brown, who has daughter Bobbi Kristina with his late ex-wife Whitney Houston, is determined to conquer his demons.
“Mr. Brown takes his agreement very seriously. Bobby is doing well…,” said Brown’s lawyer.
The singer’s wife Alicia Etheridge, who married the star in June, adds, “Bobby’s children and loved ones are very proud of him. We appreciate his fans’ prayers and well wishes. Bobby is mentally in a good place.”
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Mother Who Killed Her Kids Tells Court, 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Queen Latifah, Jennifer Garner Lead TD Jakes’ ‘Miracles From Heaven’
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’s’ John Schneider Rips TV Land for Pulling Show Over Rebel Flag (Watch)
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- EUR Exclusive: Boris and Nicole Discuss New Talk Show (WATCH)
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here