In a recent interview, she reveals that she’s working on the music video for her new single, “Put It Down,” featuring Chris Brown. Hmm.
Leaving his past in the past, she told The Insider, “He’s a genius.”
“We all have our struggle. We all have our path, you know, but I do think the things we go through make us who we are and it makes us better. It makes us learn and discover new things about ourselves … so I’m happy to work with him, he’s great.”
“Two Eleven,” not only titled after her birthday, but also a memorial to her idol and close friend, Whitney Houston.
“That day just … it means so much to me, that day. And I just want to continue to live my life with purpose and make her proud, and that’s my way of [paying] tribute to her,” she explained.
“One of the last things she said to me was, ‘Nobody can be you, just be you, don’t be afraid to be you …’ and you know, at the time it was just like, ‘Okay.’ But when you lose someone, and that’s one of the last things they say, you just want to continue to do the best you can do for yourself and be the greatest version of yourself … and that’s hard.”
“Two Eleven” will be out on Oct. 16.
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here