In a recent interview, she reveals that she’s working on the music video for her new single, “Put It Down,” featuring Chris Brown. Hmm.
Leaving his past in the past, she told The Insider, “He’s a genius.”
“We all have our struggle. We all have our path, you know, but I do think the things we go through make us who we are and it makes us better. It makes us learn and discover new things about ourselves … so I’m happy to work with him, he’s great.”
“Two Eleven,” not only titled after her birthday, but also a memorial to her idol and close friend, Whitney Houston.
“That day just … it means so much to me, that day. And I just want to continue to live my life with purpose and make her proud, and that’s my way of [paying] tribute to her,” she explained.
“One of the last things she said to me was, ‘Nobody can be you, just be you, don’t be afraid to be you …’ and you know, at the time it was just like, ‘Okay.’ But when you lose someone, and that’s one of the last things they say, you just want to continue to do the best you can do for yourself and be the greatest version of yourself … and that’s hard.”
“Two Eleven” will be out on Oct. 16.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here