*First he’s hit by LL Cool J, now he’s hit with burglary charges.
The homeless man beaten down by LL Cool J has been charged with burglary.
Jonathan Kirby, the homeless man caught red-handed by the rapper after allegedly breaking into his California home, was charged on Thursday with first-degree burglary with a person present and faces a maximum of 38 years to life in prison if convicted. Prosecutors are asking bail be set at $1.1 million.
No arraignment date has been set and it wasn’t immediately known if Kirby, 56, has retained an attorney, reports the AP.
Kirby remains in a hospital with a broken nose, jaw and ribs after the early Wednesday altercation with the “NCIS: Los Angeles” actor, authorities said. LL Cool J held Kirby until police arrived and wasn’t injured.
Kirby has a criminal record, including convictions for voluntary manslaughter in Dallas nearly 25 years ago, along with burglary and petty theft.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- EUR Exclusive: Chrisette Michele Talks Wedding, New Single & More (WATCH)
- Beyonce's 'Formation': How Being 'Unapologetically Black' Can Empower Black Women
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here