*First he’s hit by LL Cool J, now he’s hit with burglary charges.
The homeless man beaten down by LL Cool J has been charged with burglary.
Jonathan Kirby, the homeless man caught red-handed by the rapper after allegedly breaking into his California home, was charged on Thursday with first-degree burglary with a person present and faces a maximum of 38 years to life in prison if convicted. Prosecutors are asking bail be set at $1.1 million.
No arraignment date has been set and it wasn’t immediately known if Kirby, 56, has retained an attorney, reports the AP.
Kirby remains in a hospital with a broken nose, jaw and ribs after the early Wednesday altercation with the “NCIS: Los Angeles” actor, authorities said. LL Cool J held Kirby until police arrived and wasn’t injured.
Kirby has a criminal record, including convictions for voluntary manslaughter in Dallas nearly 25 years ago, along with burglary and petty theft.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here