*First he’s hit by LL Cool J, now he’s hit with burglary charges.
The homeless man beaten down by LL Cool J has been charged with burglary.
Jonathan Kirby, the homeless man caught red-handed by the rapper after allegedly breaking into his California home, was charged on Thursday with first-degree burglary with a person present and faces a maximum of 38 years to life in prison if convicted. Prosecutors are asking bail be set at $1.1 million.
No arraignment date has been set and it wasn’t immediately known if Kirby, 56, has retained an attorney, reports the AP.
Kirby remains in a hospital with a broken nose, jaw and ribs after the early Wednesday altercation with the “NCIS: Los Angeles” actor, authorities said. LL Cool J held Kirby until police arrived and wasn’t injured.
Kirby has a criminal record, including convictions for voluntary manslaughter in Dallas nearly 25 years ago, along with burglary and petty theft.
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here