*First he’s hit by LL Cool J, now he’s hit with burglary charges.
The homeless man beaten down by LL Cool J has been charged with burglary.
Jonathan Kirby, the homeless man caught red-handed by the rapper after allegedly breaking into his California home, was charged on Thursday with first-degree burglary with a person present and faces a maximum of 38 years to life in prison if convicted. Prosecutors are asking bail be set at $1.1 million.
No arraignment date has been set and it wasn’t immediately known if Kirby, 56, has retained an attorney, reports the AP.
Kirby remains in a hospital with a broken nose, jaw and ribs after the early Wednesday altercation with the “NCIS: Los Angeles” actor, authorities said. LL Cool J held Kirby until police arrived and wasn’t injured.
Kirby has a criminal record, including convictions for voluntary manslaughter in Dallas nearly 25 years ago, along with burglary and petty theft.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here