*In South Florida, Chad “Wife-Headbutter” Johnson was released from jail this morning after being arrested on Saturday for domestic violence.
Here’s what Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra is reporting.
The Miami Dolphins‘ front office may want to take a look at the Davie Police report that spells out the details of a domestic violence incident that sent free agent Chad Johnson to jail overnight.
According to the report just obtained by Gossip Extra, Johnson head-butted VH-1 reality TV star Evelyn Lozada in the head while the two argued in their tiny Smart car parked in the driveway of their house on Juniper Lane in Davie.
Then, as Basketball Wives‘ Lozada ran away to a neighbor’s house, the wide receiver formerly known as Ochocinco, 34, then started screaming: “I don’t give a f…, I don’t give a f… about my career!”
Be careful what you ask for, dude.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here