*In South Florida, Chad “Wife-Headbutter” Johnson was released from jail this morning after being arrested on Saturday for domestic violence.
Here’s what Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra is reporting.
The Miami Dolphins‘ front office may want to take a look at the Davie Police report that spells out the details of a domestic violence incident that sent free agent Chad Johnson to jail overnight.
According to the report just obtained by Gossip Extra, Johnson head-butted VH-1 reality TV star Evelyn Lozada in the head while the two argued in their tiny Smart car parked in the driveway of their house on Juniper Lane in Davie.
Then, as Basketball Wives‘ Lozada ran away to a neighbor’s house, the wide receiver formerly known as Ochocinco, 34, then started screaming: “I don’t give a f…, I don’t give a f… about my career!”
Be careful what you ask for, dude.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here