*In South Florida, Chad “Wife-Headbutter” Johnson was released from jail this morning after being arrested on Saturday for domestic violence.
Here’s what Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra is reporting.
The Miami Dolphins‘ front office may want to take a look at the Davie Police report that spells out the details of a domestic violence incident that sent free agent Chad Johnson to jail overnight.
According to the report just obtained by Gossip Extra, Johnson head-butted VH-1 reality TV star Evelyn Lozada in the head while the two argued in their tiny Smart car parked in the driveway of their house on Juniper Lane in Davie.
Then, as Basketball Wives‘ Lozada ran away to a neighbor’s house, the wide receiver formerly known as Ochocinco, 34, then started screaming: “I don’t give a f…, I don’t give a f… about my career!”
Be careful what you ask for, dude.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here