*In South Florida, Chad “Wife-Headbutter” Johnson was released from jail this morning after being arrested on Saturday for domestic violence.
Here’s what Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra is reporting.
The Miami Dolphins‘ front office may want to take a look at the Davie Police report that spells out the details of a domestic violence incident that sent free agent Chad Johnson to jail overnight.
According to the report just obtained by Gossip Extra, Johnson head-butted VH-1 reality TV star Evelyn Lozada in the head while the two argued in their tiny Smart car parked in the driveway of their house on Juniper Lane in Davie.
Then, as Basketball Wives‘ Lozada ran away to a neighbor’s house, the wide receiver formerly known as Ochocinco, 34, then started screaming: “I don’t give a f…, I don’t give a f… about my career!”
Be careful what you ask for, dude.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here