*In South Florida, Chad “Wife-Headbutter” Johnson was released from jail this morning after being arrested on Saturday for domestic violence.
Here’s what Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra is reporting.
The Miami Dolphins‘ front office may want to take a look at the Davie Police report that spells out the details of a domestic violence incident that sent free agent Chad Johnson to jail overnight.
According to the report just obtained by Gossip Extra, Johnson head-butted VH-1 reality TV star Evelyn Lozada in the head while the two argued in their tiny Smart car parked in the driveway of their house on Juniper Lane in Davie.
Then, as Basketball Wives‘ Lozada ran away to a neighbor’s house, the wide receiver formerly known as Ochocinco, 34, then started screaming: “I don’t give a f…, I don’t give a f… about my career!”
Be careful what you ask for, dude.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here