After all, he’s the one who reportedly said, “I don’t give a f… about my career.”
As we concluded in a previous story on the issue, Chad Johnson might want to be careful of what he wishes for.
Johnson, formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, is also now formerly a Miami Dolphin and his professional football career just might be over, too.
The move comes a day after Johnson, 34, was arrested at home by Davie Police in connection with a domestic violence incident.
According to the police report, Johnson head-butted new wife Evelyn Lozada, who’s on VH-1′s “Basketball Wives,” and screamed “I don’t give a f… about my career” as she ran away to a neighbor’s house!
Although team officials have yet to comment on the record, one Dolphins source said Johnson’s locker at camp was just cleaned up.
Gossip Extra first reported this morning that team officials were kicking around the idea of kicking Johnson off even before he was freed from a Broward County slammer on $2,500-bail.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Obama to Cavs Coach Tyronn Lue: "Tell J.R. and Everybody to Put On a Shirt" (Watch)
- Drunk Diner Leaves $1k Tip ... and Comes Back for it the Next Day
- Jennifer Hudson Fashioned a Necklace Out of Son's First Baby Tooth
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian To Marry Before Their Baby’s Oct Due Date (Report)
- BET Awards Adding Muhammad Ali Tribute; Stevie Wonder Joins Prince Salute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here