After all, he’s the one who reportedly said, “I don’t give a f… about my career.”
As we concluded in a previous story on the issue, Chad Johnson might want to be careful of what he wishes for.
Johnson, formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, is also now formerly a Miami Dolphin and his professional football career just might be over, too.
The move comes a day after Johnson, 34, was arrested at home by Davie Police in connection with a domestic violence incident.
According to the police report, Johnson head-butted new wife Evelyn Lozada, who’s on VH-1′s “Basketball Wives,” and screamed “I don’t give a f… about my career” as she ran away to a neighbor’s house!
Although team officials have yet to comment on the record, one Dolphins source said Johnson’s locker at camp was just cleaned up.
Gossip Extra first reported this morning that team officials were kicking around the idea of kicking Johnson off even before he was freed from a Broward County slammer on $2,500-bail.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here