After all, he’s the one who reportedly said, “I don’t give a f… about my career.”
As we concluded in a previous story on the issue, Chad Johnson might want to be careful of what he wishes for.
Johnson, formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, is also now formerly a Miami Dolphin and his professional football career just might be over, too.
The move comes a day after Johnson, 34, was arrested at home by Davie Police in connection with a domestic violence incident.
According to the police report, Johnson head-butted new wife Evelyn Lozada, who’s on VH-1′s “Basketball Wives,” and screamed “I don’t give a f… about my career” as she ran away to a neighbor’s house!
Although team officials have yet to comment on the record, one Dolphins source said Johnson’s locker at camp was just cleaned up.
Gossip Extra first reported this morning that team officials were kicking around the idea of kicking Johnson off even before he was freed from a Broward County slammer on $2,500-bail.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here