After all, he’s the one who reportedly said, “I don’t give a f… about my career.”
As we concluded in a previous story on the issue, Chad Johnson might want to be careful of what he wishes for.
Johnson, formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, is also now formerly a Miami Dolphin and his professional football career just might be over, too.
The move comes a day after Johnson, 34, was arrested at home by Davie Police in connection with a domestic violence incident.
According to the police report, Johnson head-butted new wife Evelyn Lozada, who’s on VH-1′s “Basketball Wives,” and screamed “I don’t give a f… about my career” as she ran away to a neighbor’s house!
Although team officials have yet to comment on the record, one Dolphins source said Johnson’s locker at camp was just cleaned up.
Gossip Extra first reported this morning that team officials were kicking around the idea of kicking Johnson off even before he was freed from a Broward County slammer on $2,500-bail.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here