After all, he’s the one who reportedly said, “I don’t give a f… about my career.”
As we concluded in a previous story on the issue, Chad Johnson might want to be careful of what he wishes for.
Johnson, formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, is also now formerly a Miami Dolphin and his professional football career just might be over, too.
The move comes a day after Johnson, 34, was arrested at home by Davie Police in connection with a domestic violence incident.
According to the police report, Johnson head-butted new wife Evelyn Lozada, who’s on VH-1′s “Basketball Wives,” and screamed “I don’t give a f… about my career” as she ran away to a neighbor’s house!
Although team officials have yet to comment on the record, one Dolphins source said Johnson’s locker at camp was just cleaned up.
Gossip Extra first reported this morning that team officials were kicking around the idea of kicking Johnson off even before he was freed from a Broward County slammer on $2,500-bail.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here