After beating up his wife, getting fired from hisMiami Dopphins gig, and getting hit with divorce papers, the football player is losing an endorsement deal with coconut water brand Zico.
Should’ve kept the football practice on the field, dude. Companies don’t want wife beaters as their spokesmen, even if it was an alleged headbutt.
“The Zico brand is about supporting naturally powered athletes,” the company said in a statement. “We partnered with Chad Johnson because of our great respect for what he has achieved on the playing field. “However, in light of recent events involving Mr. Johnson, we have decided to terminate our relationship. The values we espouse, through our employees, our customers, and our brand, are central to our mission. We have taken this proactive step to demonstrate just how important those values are.”
He’ll likely lose other sponsors as well.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here