*Just 41-days after tying the knot, Evelyn Lozada and her now former lover and friend, Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson, are getting a divorce.
It looks like someone is trying to beat Kim Kardashian.
After the reality star and Johnson got into a physical altercation Saturday that ended with a violent, alleged head butt and a call to the police, it looks like more about their relationship is spilling out.
Supposedly the football player ‘cheated’ with a long time mistress from Boston.
Before we go any further, if this is true, there was a time when Evelyn said they have an open relationship. At least she led everyone to believe that with talks on “Basketball Wives.”
Anyway, Beverly Shiner (pictured below) told RadarOnline.com that she dated Johnson from January through May this year, while Evelyn was doing some serious wedding planning.
“I Googled him before we met and saw he was engaged, but at the time there were reports that she had broken it off because she thought he was cheating, so I assumed they had split up,” she told Radar.
Oh it gets interesting. The mistress claims she cozied her way into his Foxborough, Mass home, where she found another woman’s toiletries in the bathroom.
“While I was there he called Evelyn and asked if she could order a pizza to be delivered for him, and even had her pay for it on her credit card,” Shiner told Radar. “I thought it was odd and wondered if she was really his fiancée or just a secretary.”
Eventually, she started to keep track of when Evelyn was in and out of town and meet up with Chad when he was around.
It seems like a hot mess and sort of stalker-like.
Read/learn more at RadarOnline.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here