*Just 41-days after tying the knot, Evelyn Lozada and her now former lover and friend, Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson, are getting a divorce.
It looks like someone is trying to beat Kim Kardashian.
After the reality star and Johnson got into a physical altercation Saturday that ended with a violent, alleged head butt and a call to the police, it looks like more about their relationship is spilling out.
Supposedly the football player ‘cheated’ with a long time mistress from Boston.
Before we go any further, if this is true, there was a time when Evelyn said they have an open relationship. At least she led everyone to believe that with talks on “Basketball Wives.”
Anyway, Beverly Shiner (pictured below) told RadarOnline.com that she dated Johnson from January through May this year, while Evelyn was doing some serious wedding planning.
“I Googled him before we met and saw he was engaged, but at the time there were reports that she had broken it off because she thought he was cheating, so I assumed they had split up,” she told Radar.
Oh it gets interesting. The mistress claims she cozied her way into his Foxborough, Mass home, where she found another woman’s toiletries in the bathroom.
“While I was there he called Evelyn and asked if she could order a pizza to be delivered for him, and even had her pay for it on her credit card,” Shiner told Radar. “I thought it was odd and wondered if she was really his fiancée or just a secretary.”
Eventually, she started to keep track of when Evelyn was in and out of town and meet up with Chad when he was around.
It seems like a hot mess and sort of stalker-like.
Read/learn more at RadarOnline.
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip in July 4th Wedding (Pics)
- Enter & WIN in THE GALLOWS 'Found Footage' Sweepstakes from EUR and Warner Bros. /New Line Cinema
- Trump Calls Columbian Miss Universe ‘Hypocrite’ for Keeping Crown Despite Criticism
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here