In the last few years, Khan has lost a great amount of weight making her look younger, healthier and to some, even prettier.
The Loop 21 caught up with Khan to talk about her new efforts in the field of education.
Check out an excerpt:
In 2011 Khan partnered with the New Orleans non profit Institute of Women and Ethnic Studies and Essence Magazine to help women though life altering changes. A year later over thirty women have been through the program that guides them through self reflection and triumph.
Read the rest of the exclusive piece at Loop 21.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here