As we previously reported, both Drake and Brown have been sued by a company affiliated with the venue (the site of a bottle-throwing bloodfest, where scores of people, including b-baller Tony Parker, were injured) claim the celebs ordered their goons to go to war because of their beef over Rihanna.
TMZ spoke with a rep for Brown who spoke with Mark Geragos (Chris Brown’s lawyer) who says, “It’s a frivolous lawsuit.”
Also, as we’ve reported, people directly involved with the situation who tell us neither Drake nor Chris laid a hand on each other during the melee.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here