As we previously reported, both Drake and Brown have been sued by a company affiliated with the venue (the site of a bottle-throwing bloodfest, where scores of people, including b-baller Tony Parker, were injured) claim the celebs ordered their goons to go to war because of their beef over Rihanna.
TMZ spoke with a rep for Brown who spoke with Mark Geragos (Chris Brown’s lawyer) who says, “It’s a frivolous lawsuit.”
Also, as we’ve reported, people directly involved with the situation who tell us neither Drake nor Chris laid a hand on each other during the melee.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here