As we previously reported, both Drake and Brown have been sued by a company affiliated with the venue (the site of a bottle-throwing bloodfest, where scores of people, including b-baller Tony Parker, were injured) claim the celebs ordered their goons to go to war because of their beef over Rihanna.
TMZ spoke with a rep for Brown who spoke with Mark Geragos (Chris Brown’s lawyer) who says, “It’s a frivolous lawsuit.”
Also, as we’ve reported, people directly involved with the situation who tell us neither Drake nor Chris laid a hand on each other during the melee.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here