As we previously reported, both Drake and Brown have been sued by a company affiliated with the venue (the site of a bottle-throwing bloodfest, where scores of people, including b-baller Tony Parker, were injured) claim the celebs ordered their goons to go to war because of their beef over Rihanna.
TMZ spoke with a rep for Brown who spoke with Mark Geragos (Chris Brown’s lawyer) who says, “It’s a frivolous lawsuit.”
Also, as we’ve reported, people directly involved with the situation who tell us neither Drake nor Chris laid a hand on each other during the melee.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here