As we previously reported, both Drake and Brown have been sued by a company affiliated with the venue (the site of a bottle-throwing bloodfest, where scores of people, including b-baller Tony Parker, were injured) claim the celebs ordered their goons to go to war because of their beef over Rihanna.
TMZ spoke with a rep for Brown who spoke with Mark Geragos (Chris Brown’s lawyer) who says, “It’s a frivolous lawsuit.”
Also, as we’ve reported, people directly involved with the situation who tell us neither Drake nor Chris laid a hand on each other during the melee.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here