Despite three years passing and Rihanna forgiving her former flame, Chris Brown remains a constant target for media, blogosphere criticism.
He performed in February on the Grammy Awards stage, receiving scathing remarks for his long past actions. Three years isn’t enough to forget.
Since releasing his latest album, “Fortune,” the pop star couldn’t escape the iron fist of certain critics. Chad Taylor was simple:
“Chris Brown hits women. Enough said.”
Music critic and journalist Chloe Papas went all out on the new project, but gained quite the headlines for writing what is being called the best album review.
“Chris Brown has released his fifth studio album – a 19-track repugnant record that we can only hope will be his last,” she wrote.
Like EURweb on Facebook
She called Brown’s song “Till I Die” “a catastrophic misogynistic sh-t of a song,” and added that the entire album is “skitzy” with only two themes: “Unprotected sex is cool and partying is fun.”
But she made it abundantly clear where she was coming from. She concluded her review by saying it doesn’t matter how much talent the boy has, he’s a lady beater and shouldn’t be supported.
“Regardless of whether Chris Brown has any musical talent (he doesn’t) or whether this album is any good (it isn’t), the man recently brutally assaulted a woman, and is still regularly invited back to award shows and worshipped by ‘Breezy’ fans worldwide. Which is, frankly, disgusting. And for those of you out there saying you need to separate the music and the man: screw you, don’t encourage his actions. Final words: don’t buy this album.”
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here