On Tuesday a prosecutor brought to the attention of the court some possible discrepancies in the amount of work he has actually completed.
The singer was ordered to complete six months of community service and was allowed to serve in his home state of Virginia. But a judge asked probation officials in Los Angeles to review his hours served.
Brown is supposed to work on graffiti removal, roadside cleanup and other manual labor as part of his community service. However, authorities are having a hard time tracking all his hours, questioning whether or not they were logged or completed.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The singer remains on five year probation from his 2009 incident with former-flame Rihanna.
As of now, there was no mention of the New York club bottle battle that resulted in 20 injured people. And the world nearly forgot about the time a woman said he snatched her phone when she tried to snap a photo in Miami.
It is not clear whether or not he will need to complete additional community service requirements.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here