On Tuesday a prosecutor brought to the attention of the court some possible discrepancies in the amount of work he has actually completed.
The singer was ordered to complete six months of community service and was allowed to serve in his home state of Virginia. But a judge asked probation officials in Los Angeles to review his hours served.
Brown is supposed to work on graffiti removal, roadside cleanup and other manual labor as part of his community service. However, authorities are having a hard time tracking all his hours, questioning whether or not they were logged or completed.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The singer remains on five year probation from his 2009 incident with former-flame Rihanna.
As of now, there was no mention of the New York club bottle battle that resulted in 20 injured people. And the world nearly forgot about the time a woman said he snatched her phone when she tried to snap a photo in Miami.
It is not clear whether or not he will need to complete additional community service requirements.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here