On Tuesday a prosecutor brought to the attention of the court some possible discrepancies in the amount of work he has actually completed.
The singer was ordered to complete six months of community service and was allowed to serve in his home state of Virginia. But a judge asked probation officials in Los Angeles to review his hours served.
Brown is supposed to work on graffiti removal, roadside cleanup and other manual labor as part of his community service. However, authorities are having a hard time tracking all his hours, questioning whether or not they were logged or completed.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The singer remains on five year probation from his 2009 incident with former-flame Rihanna.
As of now, there was no mention of the New York club bottle battle that resulted in 20 injured people. And the world nearly forgot about the time a woman said he snatched her phone when she tried to snap a photo in Miami.
It is not clear whether or not he will need to complete additional community service requirements.
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here