On Tuesday a prosecutor brought to the attention of the court some possible discrepancies in the amount of work he has actually completed.
The singer was ordered to complete six months of community service and was allowed to serve in his home state of Virginia. But a judge asked probation officials in Los Angeles to review his hours served.
Brown is supposed to work on graffiti removal, roadside cleanup and other manual labor as part of his community service. However, authorities are having a hard time tracking all his hours, questioning whether or not they were logged or completed.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The singer remains on five year probation from his 2009 incident with former-flame Rihanna.
As of now, there was no mention of the New York club bottle battle that resulted in 20 injured people. And the world nearly forgot about the time a woman said he snatched her phone when she tried to snap a photo in Miami.
It is not clear whether or not he will need to complete additional community service requirements.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here