On Tuesday a prosecutor brought to the attention of the court some possible discrepancies in the amount of work he has actually completed.
The singer was ordered to complete six months of community service and was allowed to serve in his home state of Virginia. But a judge asked probation officials in Los Angeles to review his hours served.
Brown is supposed to work on graffiti removal, roadside cleanup and other manual labor as part of his community service. However, authorities are having a hard time tracking all his hours, questioning whether or not they were logged or completed.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The singer remains on five year probation from his 2009 incident with former-flame Rihanna.
As of now, there was no mention of the New York club bottle battle that resulted in 20 injured people. And the world nearly forgot about the time a woman said he snatched her phone when she tried to snap a photo in Miami.
It is not clear whether or not he will need to complete additional community service requirements.
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here