*As previously reported, Condoleezza Rice was one of several celebrities recruited for the NFL’s new ad campaign, “My Team,” which features famous women sporting items from the NFL store’s updated women’s apparel line.
In her modeling debut, the former Secretary of State wears a fitted brown jersey of her favorite team, the Cleveland Browns. The jersey is complemented by a classic beige trench, a bright orange scarf and a delicate necklace.
Rice posted her modeling shot on Facebook, writing, “Supporting the NFL and showing my passion for the Cleveland Browns!”
As previously reported, Serena Williams posed for the campaign in gear from the Miami Dolphins, of which she is part owner.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here