*As previously reported, Condoleezza Rice was one of several celebrities recruited for the NFL’s new ad campaign, “My Team,” which features famous women sporting items from the NFL store’s updated women’s apparel line.
In her modeling debut, the former Secretary of State wears a fitted brown jersey of her favorite team, the Cleveland Browns. The jersey is complemented by a classic beige trench, a bright orange scarf and a delicate necklace.
Rice posted her modeling shot on Facebook, writing, “Supporting the NFL and showing my passion for the Cleveland Browns!”
As previously reported, Serena Williams posed for the campaign in gear from the Miami Dolphins, of which she is part owner.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here