*As previously reported, Condoleezza Rice was one of several celebrities recruited for the NFL’s new ad campaign, “My Team,” which features famous women sporting items from the NFL store’s updated women’s apparel line.
In her modeling debut, the former Secretary of State wears a fitted brown jersey of her favorite team, the Cleveland Browns. The jersey is complemented by a classic beige trench, a bright orange scarf and a delicate necklace.
Rice posted her modeling shot on Facebook, writing, “Supporting the NFL and showing my passion for the Cleveland Browns!”
As previously reported, Serena Williams posed for the campaign in gear from the Miami Dolphins, of which she is part owner.
- Raven-Symoné Co-signs Oprah: 'Black Twitter Hates Me'
- Walmart Denies Customer Confederate Flag Cake, OK's ISIS Cake in Error (Video)
- Michael Sam Ends Six-Month Engagement With Fiancé
- 'UnSung Revisited' Debuts Tonight with Full Force & Paul Anthony
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here