*As previously reported, Condoleezza Rice was one of several celebrities recruited for the NFL’s new ad campaign, “My Team,” which features famous women sporting items from the NFL store’s updated women’s apparel line.
In her modeling debut, the former Secretary of State wears a fitted brown jersey of her favorite team, the Cleveland Browns. The jersey is complemented by a classic beige trench, a bright orange scarf and a delicate necklace.
Rice posted her modeling shot on Facebook, writing, “Supporting the NFL and showing my passion for the Cleveland Browns!”
As previously reported, Serena Williams posed for the campaign in gear from the Miami Dolphins, of which she is part owner.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here