*As previously reported, Condoleezza Rice was one of several celebrities recruited for the NFL’s new ad campaign, “My Team,” which features famous women sporting items from the NFL store’s updated women’s apparel line.
In her modeling debut, the former Secretary of State wears a fitted brown jersey of her favorite team, the Cleveland Browns. The jersey is complemented by a classic beige trench, a bright orange scarf and a delicate necklace.
Rice posted her modeling shot on Facebook, writing, “Supporting the NFL and showing my passion for the Cleveland Browns!”
As previously reported, Serena Williams posed for the campaign in gear from the Miami Dolphins, of which she is part owner.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here